fjorten

a r i a

97,728 likeschrisschistad: Fucked upview all 1,937 commentsloglady99: Nei shit

97,728 likes
chrisschistad: Fucked up
view all 1,937 comments
loglady99: Nei shit

I looked at the post, it made me happy for a second until I realized Christoffer and I aren't on talking terms.

" See his post? " Noora asked as she sat down next to me.

" Ja. " I shrugged.

" Anyways, you going to the party tonight? " Noora asked a second question.

" I don't know Noora. " I told her, unsure.

" Are you still in mourning? " She sassed.

" Shut up Sætre. " I nudged her playfully.

+

" Decide to show up? " Noora chuckled as I sat next to her.

" Had nothing better to do. " I shrugged.

" They're acting weird tonight. " She said, pointing to William and Christoffer.

" Don't they always? "

" More than usual.. " She trailed off.

" That's a little hard to believe. " I laughed.

" Just look at them. " Noora pointed again.

The two left the room and went upstairs.

" Are you going to find out what they're up to or do I? " Noora asked.

I stood up and followed the two. The went into a room, it's wrong to eavesdrop. I couldn't. But here I am listening in.

" Chris. " William sighed.

" What! " Christoffer yelled.

" You can't do that. It's wrong. Like totally wrong. " William elaborated.

" So? War is wrong. " Christoffer analyzed.

" That's not the same as what's happening here. You are trying to dig up dirt on her. On Aria! She didn't do anything wrong! You did. You cheated on her. " William spoke.

" But she left me- and it makes me so angry. She makes me so angry. Why does she have to do that! Go off and make me fucking fall in love with her. " Christoffer yelled.