sju

a r i a

" And I was like, Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh! Like Baby, Baby, Baby, Noo! Like Baby, Baby, Baby, Noo! I thought you'd always be mine. I'm gone. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. Now I'm all gone! Gone, Gone! I'm gone. " Noora and I sang at the top of of lungs as we jumped on her bed.

" Days where we can just hang out are the best. " I said as we plopped down on her bed.

" Too bad Eva didn't come over. " She pouted.

" You know, her and Jonas. Always together. So lovey dovey. " I teased.

" Please, you shouldn't be talking. I took your phone away when you got here and your 'not-boyfriend' has been texting you non-stop! " Noora groaned.

I laughed at how irritated Noora was with Christoffer. And also because she kept calling him my 'not-boyfriend'.

" I'm seriously going to kick you out because this constant buzzing is annoying me. " She threatened.

" No! Don't kick me out! " I said sarcastically, I knew I had to leave because Noora had an article to write.

" That's it! I gotta kick you out! " She played along.

" Will you call me? " I pouted.

" Maybe. " She giggled, Noora hugged me and said goodbye before I left her apartment.

I was outside of her building when I finally unlocked my phone to read Christoffer's messages.

Christoffer:

Aria, I'm fucking bored

Christoffer:

Halloooooo

Christoffer:

Why aren't you answering.

Christoffer:

If this is some kind of joke, it's cruel

Christoffer:

Answer me damnit!

Christoffer:

Did I do something?

Christoffer:

Are you hurt?

Christoffer:

Please call me soon, I'm freaking out

I laughed at his concern for me, not because I thought it was stupid but because I thought it was sweet.

I did as told and called Christoffer.

" Hey! Aria! Thank god you're okay. " He let out a breathe of relief.

" I'm okay. I was just at Noora's. " I laughed.

" Oh! Sorry. " He apologized.

" It's okay, did you need something? " I asked him.

" I wanted to come over and talk to you. Because well, I like being with you and talking to you.. " He trailed off.

" I'm sorry, I may've misheard that but, does Christoffer Schistad have.. feelings? "

" Shut up! " Christoffer laughed through the phone, I could just picture his smile.

" I'm outside Noora's building, so if you pick me up we can hangout. " I suggested.

" I'm almost there. " He said.

" Okay, Ill see you in a bit? "

" Ja. See ya. " He said goodbye.

A few minutes of waiting later, Christoffer pulled up in the expensive ass car and I hopped in.