førtisecks

c h r i s

I looked over to Aria, she was looking out the window with a huge smile on her face. She turned to me, " I cannot believe this! " I laughed. The pilot announced that we would be taking off. Aria immediately grabbed my hand and looked out the window. As we got into the air she turned to me and kissed me. Once she pulled away she had the biggest smile on her face, " I love you so much Christoffer Schistad. "

+

" Holy- " Aria spoke as she stepped into our house for the week. I chuckled, " Holy, is right. "

She looked back at me, in awe, "Christoffer Schistad, oh how you've our done yourself." I smiled as I dropped my luggage on the floor. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she did the same. I pulled her close to me and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You're the best." She said sweetly. I chuckled, "Only cause you make me the best."

She pulled away, "Should we settle in?" I nodded in agreement, we grabbed our things and head into our room. We opened our bags and threw our things into the closet and the drawers. Once we finished unpacking we plopped onto the bed.

I looked over at Aria and smiled, "What do you want to do today?"

She let out a sigh, "I don't know. It's kinda late." I looked over to the left, out of our open room. The sun was almost done setting. I looked back at Aria, "Yeah, I guess so."

She chuckled and smiled at me, "You're adorable." I furrowed my brows, "That's really random."

Aria's smile grew, "It's true. You're adorable and handsome and cute and I just love you to pieces." I playfully rolled my eyes, not wanting to blush or show that I was flustered.

I sat up quickly, so did she. She scooted closer to me and kissed my cheek. I chuckled. She kissed my cheek again and multiple times after, I laughed the entire time. I turned my head so she pecked my lips.

A sweet smile rested upon her lips. She flung her arms around my neck loosely. I pulled her closer to me and kissed her once more, she let out a small giggle in the kiss. I pulled away. She whined, "Where'd you go?"

I folded my arms and softly pushed her away. Aria laughed, "Someone's grumpy."

I furrowed my brows, "You can't take me seriously. It was romantic until you laughed at me." I stated in a joking matter, she knew I was joking although I did sound serious. Aria laughed a little more, "I didn't laugh at you." She scooted closer to me again.

Aria placed her hands on my cheeks and softly pressed her lips to mine. I let out a light chuckle.

She pulled away and shook her head at me, "What a hypocrite?"

I shrugged, "Well, what can you do?" She raised a brow. I smiled, "Am I right?"

"Sure babe. I'll go along with whatever you say because I love you."