femtien

c h r i s

293,389 likeschrisschistad: A view and I guess the ocean is pretty nice tooview all 9,821 commentsloglady99: fUcK I MIsS HeR!

293,389 likes
chrisschistad: A view and I guess the ocean is pretty nice too
view all 9,821 comments
loglady99: fUcK I MIsS HeR!

"Noora says she misses you." I spoke, turning my head to look over at Aria. She was facing me but she was on her phone.

She looked up from her phone, "Awe I miss her." I chuckled, "Last day. What do you wanna do?"

She thought for a quick second, "Let's take the rental car up to the top of some cliff and listen to music. Just you and me."

"I'd like that."

"Pose for your picture." I stated. Aria chuckled as she got ready for the picture.

I snapped the picture and looked at my phone. I smiled, "Can I post it?" Aria smiled, "If you want."

137,278 likeschrisschistad: I've gotten so many great pictures of my baby this past week

137,278 likes
chrisschistad: I've gotten so many great pictures of my baby this past week.
view all 9,882 comments
magnussonwilliam: AND IM LIKE BABY BABY OHHHH -Noora

I looked up from my phone when I heard Aria open her door. She smiled, "Coming?"

I chuckled before opening my door and walking to her side, she was leaning in the car as she turned the dial on the radio so her music was louder.

She got out of the car and turned to me. I chuckled as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I snaked my arms around her waist.

"Wise men say, only fools rush in." I mouthed the words to the song, making Aria chuckle. I rested my forehead on hers. She smiled a little, "But I can't help falling in love with you."

I pulled her closer to me, "Shall I stay?" She raised a brow, "Would it be a sin?"

I spun her around, "If I can't help falling in love with you." I pulled her close to me again and she fell into my chest, "Like a river flows surely to the sea, Darling so it goes, Some things are meant to be."

I wrapped my arms around her neck and she wrapped hers around my torso with her head rested on my chest, "Take my hand, take my whole life too." We swung back and fourth, "For I can't help falling in love with you."

Aria pulled away from my chest and looked up at me. I leaned down and pressed a kiss onto her lips, not listening to the song anymore but just get lost with what was happening with her.

We pulled away and I smiled down at her, "We should move."

Aria's brows knitted together in confusion, "To Hawaii?" She said with a nervous chuckle. I shook my head, "No. Maybe into a house. Closer to Noora and William."

Her smile grew, "You want to buy a house together?" I laughed, "Do you?"

She nodded, "Hell yeah I do." She went on her tippy-toes as she pressed her lips to mine. She put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer.

Holy shit, I'm so lucky. I fell in love with the most amazing girl in this world. And what is your likeliness of finding your soulmate? Whatever it is, I found mine.

Fuck, she's my soulmate. Before I met her, I would've never thought I would find my soulmate. And when I did meet her, yeah I had a crush on her, who the hell knew I'd be head over heels for this girl?

Wanting to move in with her? I never thought I'd get that. Move in with her? No, spend the rest of my life with her.

If I'm so lucky.

[ BOOK 2 COMING SHORTLY ]