tolv

a r i a

20 missed calls from Christoffer
13 voicemails from Christoffer
37 missed messages from Christoffer

I glanced down at my phone before tossing it across the room so I wouldn't hear it's constant buzzing anymore.

I'm practically suffering. My heart felt like it was being pushed down and it felt like I could hardly breathe. My head was pounding. I just felt like I wanted to break down.

I've missed school for the past 3 days.

I don't know why I'm so devastated. I knew that something like this would happen. I understand that we weren't official. But I couldn't help but feel horrible.

I heard my phone ring again, I was so irritated I decided I should shut it off.

I went and grabbed it to see it was Noora calling me.

I decided to pick up, Noora always had something to say that could make me feel better.

" Hey. " I answered the call.

" Oh thank god, Ar- " It was Christoffer's voice and I immediately hung up.

I can't believe I'm so depressed over some stupid fuckboy.

I looked at my phone once more before I decided to read some of the messages Christoffer left me.

Christoffer:

I'm the biggest jerk in the universe, I know. I'm so sorry. I didn't know what I was doing, I was so drunk. I thought it was you. I understand that's not an excuse but it's all I have. I didn't mean to. I swear I didn't.

Christoffer:

I miss you. I miss us. Please, don't end this. Aria, please. I can't handle this being the end. I can't live without you in my life. You make me happier than I've ever been. Before you I just got wasted all the time and I couldn't even remember anything that happened the night before. But you made life worth living.

I stopped after the second message, his words were torturing me.

I was tired, but I couldn't sleep. I got up
and went to make myself another cup of coffee.

I heard a knock at the door and I went to go open it.

I opened the door to reveal Christoffer.

" Great, I boxed up your things and they're over there. " I pointed to the box.

" Are you being serious? " He asked me, completely astonished.

I nodded.

" Don't do this Aria. " He begged.

" Do what Christoffer? " I shrugged innocently.

He shoved his way inside.

I shut the door behind him, I'd let him say whatever he had to then ask him to leave.

" Don't be so cold. Don't push me away Aria! You can't just do this. You can't just end this so abruptly without letting me talk to you. " Christoffer yelled.

" Talk then. " I said.

" I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do what I did. I'm so stupid. So so stupid. I can't believe it. And I'm sorry! I'm sorry Aria! Please don't leave me. I just want to be with you. I fucked everything up, I know it. And you deserve so much. And you probably deserve better than me. But I guarantee you nobody will ever care about you as much as I do. When I think about you my mind goes insane. I just want to be with you. Please forgive me. Please. "

" Is that it? " I asked him, he nodded.

" Now that you're done, can you get your stuff and leave? " I asked as politely as possible.

" Excuse me? " He asked.

" I said leave. " I told him, irritation laced every word.

" No! " Christoffer scoffed.

" Christoffer get out! " I yelled.

" No! You aren't even giving me a chance, you're not giving us a chance! "

" Yes I did! I gave you a chance and you fucked it up! I gave you a chance to say what you had to say. No get the hell out of my house! " I shot at him.

" You're lucky! Lucky that I even noticed you! You should be thankful. Get over yourself. Why won't you just accept my stupid apology? " He questioned me.

" You seriously don't get it? You don't understand why nobody gets close to you Christoffer? It's because you're a horrible human being. " I retorted, I was so furious.

" Then stop getting attached to me! " Christoffer yelled back at me.

" I'm not attached to you. Christoffer, just leave me the fuck alone! I don't want to talk to you, or see you again. Just leave me alone, please! " I was begging for him to leave.

" I can't just leave- I love you. " Christoffer admitted.

I was so angry I couldn't respond, I just shrugged.

" That's all you have to say? I tell you I love you and all you can do is shrug? " He retorted.

" You know what, Fuck you Aria. "