førtiåtte

c h r i s

198,273 likeschrisschistad: Went to Hawaii, but I still got the same beautiful view I get everyday in Norwayview all 9,838 commentsloglady99: I miss my best friend :( Why did you have to take her from me?chrisschistad: @ loglady99, all good things...

198,273 likes
chrisschistad: Went to Hawaii, but I still got the same beautiful view I get everyday in Norway
view all 9,838 comments
loglady99: I miss my best friend :( Why did you have to take her from me?
chrisschistad: @ loglady99, all good things come in time my friend

"Chris!" Aria yelled for me. I looked over at her and smiled, I set my phone down over away from the water and hopped back in. I swam over to her, "Whats up?"

"It's like blue lagoon. You know, except where she gets pregnant and all that." Aria stated happily before straying from her point.

I laughed, "Yeah I guess so." I wrapped my arms around her, "You're so.. ugh!" I let out a frustrated groan.

She raised a brow, "What? Am I getting you all hot and bothered Schistad?" Aria cockily asked me. I rolled my eyes, "You're very funny."

"I was just asking." Aria sweetly stated before kissing me. Our lips moved in sync and she tightened her arms around my neck, pulling me closer as I lifted her up out of the water. She wrapped her legs around my torso and ran her hand through my drenched hair.

I pulled away, "I feel like you're just doing this to get me even more bothered" Aria smirked, "So you admit it?"

I laughed, "Ooh you caught me." I said sarcastically. Aria shook her head at me before pressing her lips against mine. I hummed in happiness against her lips, she laughed a little.

Aria pulled away at me, making me whine a little. She chuckled and rain her hand through my hair, "Your hair always looks so damn good. What's your secret?"

I licked my lips, "I could ask you the same thing." She furrowed her brow, "About my hair?"

"No. Everything about you. Why are you always looking so damn hot Aria? Seriously." I asked in serious matter. She rolled her eyes at me, I set her back into the water and she swam away from me.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked, yelling out to her. She got to the other side of the little cavern, she folded her arms at me. I laughed, "Sassy."

Aria stuck her tongue out, "You're very funny." She pulled herself up onto where our stuff was, she sat down on the edge with only her feet in the water.

I swam over to her, once I stood in front of her, she looked down at me. I folded my arms on top of her legs and looked up at her.

She laughed and shook her head at me. I smiled, "A kiss?" She sighed before leaning down, I grabbed her hand in mine. As we our lips made contact, I pulled her back into the water with me.

We both were submerged underwater, still kissing. We both brought ourselves back up above water. I pulled away and smiled at Aria, "I feel like I could not be more happy than I am right now."

"Me too." Aria said sweetly as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pecked her lips, "I love love love love love you Aria Esposito."