tjueen

a r i a

Chris:

I want to come over. Forget the bus shit and come see me?

Me:

Patience is a virtue, Christoffer Schistad

I smiled down at my phone, my cheeks becoming pink. How could he not even be here and make my heart race? I was pulled out of my trance by Vilde, " Tell Chris he can't come over. Not unless he brings William, I think we'll hook up. "

I let out a laugh before glaring over at Noora, to which her eyes widened and hushed me. Signaling that she had not told Vilde yet. " How did you even know it was Chris? " I asked Vilde.

" You smiled at your phone. " Sana answered for her, I covered my face with my hands out of embarrassment. 

Eva spoke up, " Don't be embarrassed. I think its adorable. " I smiled over at Eva and she playfully winked at me.

Chris:

Please? 

I looked up at my friends and Noora nodded, signaling it was okay for me to text him and take time away from the 'meeting'. Which basically was just us drinking at my place. By 'us' I mean, Vilde, Eva and Chris drinking while Sana, Noora and I just watched as they got drunk.

Me:

I see you everyday

Chris:

"Under loves heavy burden do I sink."

Me:

Are you quoting Shakespeare now, Romeo?

Chris:

For it be sworn, my love

Noora peered over my shoulder, " Did he just quote Shakespeare? " I looked up at her and laughed as I nodded. She smirked down at me and wiggled her brows, " For never was a story of more woe, Than this of Juliet and her Romeo. " Noora also quoted Shakespeare making me shake my head at her.

Me:

You know how the story ends right?

Chris:

Ours won't be the same.

Me:

You're so cliche, Schistad

Chris:

You scullion! You rampallian!

Me:

I bid the good morrow, Chris.

Chris:

I hope to speak to thee anon!

Chris:

Which means, I'm coming over as soon as your friends leave.

I turned off my phone and shoved it into my back pocket. I looked around the room to see Vilde, Chris and Sana talking. Eva was on her phone and so was Noora.

Noora looked up from her phone and smiled at me, " When should be hearing from young Romeo? "

" I hope I shall' speak to my love soon. " I chuckled and began to change the subject, " When will thou speak to her Romeo? " I referred to William.

" We shall see anon. " 

+

" Honey, I'm home! " I heard a familiar voice call throughout my apartment. I jumped up from my bed and ran to the door of my bedroom to meet him there. I opened the door and Chris stood before me. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and I did the same.

I pulled away and looked up at Chris. He smiled down at me as he quickly pecked my lips and carried me to the bed. He gently dropped me on the bed, causing me to let out a light laugh.

My laugh made Chris smiled, he pecked my lips once more, " I missed you! " He sweetly said, kissing my cheeks.

I let out a small giggle, " I saw you earlier! "

" Every minute without you is a year. " He continued to kiss my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck and spun us over, I looked down at Chris and ran my hands through his hair as I usually found myself doing.

I smiled widely at him to which he questioned me, " Why the hell are you smiling at me like that? "

" Because you're so cute. " I said in a baby voice as I poked his cheek. Chris playfully rolled his eyes at me, " I'm not cute! I'm hot. " He corrected me. I rolled my eyes at him, " Is that so? " I asked and he nodded in response, " Believe what you like Schistad. " I shrugged as I flopped next to him.

Chris hovered me and began to tickle me, " Tell me I'm hot! " He continued to tickle me until I finally gave in, " Okay! Okay! Youre hot! " He quit tickling and kissed my lips softly.

" Thanks. " Chris winked, " I can definitely say the same. "