2

Bryce's POV
What the hell did I just do? I'm not gay. I don't like Mikey that way. I can't. I shouldn't. My parents would kill me. But why can't I get that kiss out of mind. I hear the door to the room with the bunk beds open. Cameron comes in. "Hey, bro" he said. I didn't reply. I still had a puzzled look on my face. "Dude, you looked like you just saw Jesus himself. What happened to you?" I look up at him. "If I tell you, you have to promise not to judge me. Don't freak out. Don't tell anyone." "Ok.."
"I-I just kissed Mikey. And- I liked it." Cameron just stood there. Why the hell did I tell Cameron? He's known to be a homophobe.
God. "Cameron, I-" that's all I could say before he hugged me. "It's ok..." he whispered. He accepted me. As Cameron exits the room, I go to find Mikey. He's in his on the couch, shirtless. He sees me and instantly looks away. I feel bad. I grab his hand and tell him we need to talk. I brig him to the room with the bunk beds. "What do we-" is all I let him get out before putting our lips together, softly. It turns into a full on make out I break the kiss to lock the door. We had been making out in there for at least an hour. Everyone had left to get lunch.  I knew it was he perfect time. I pulled of both of Our shirts. I begin to unbutton his pants. He takes off mine. We're both just in boxers. I lay him down. I pull down his boxers, and slowly move in. I hear a slight moan from Mikey. "Do you like that, daddy?" I say to him as I continue. We just sat there for about an hour, just all over each other. I heard the door open. Then I heard footsteps in the hallways. We're now both back in our boxers, and we're making out. I stop and look at him. I'm sitting up, and he's sitting in my lap, with his legs around my waist. He was just so cute. Damn it. I've fallen for him.