14

Mikey's POV
We're going out of the house today. Idk where and idc. As long as we're out. We just got out of the shower. We're about to leave. We invite Bradlee to come with us. So new we're all three going. We end up just going to the mall. When we get there, of course we see fans. Lots of pictures. Those fans knew about me and Bryce. They were supportive. That was super cool. When we get home I just sit on the couch with Bryce. Without warning, he jumps on top of me, kissing me roughly. Of course I kiss back. He begins to run his hands up my back, taking my shirt off. He looks back at my old scars. "There's no new scars, are there?" He whispers. "Of course not." I reply. I was lying. There was actually one more time, after we told my parents. But it's better if he doesn't know that. He continues kissing me. Then I take off his shirt. He begins to take off my jeans. "You lied to me." I had completely forgot about the cuts on my legs. "What?" I try to play it cool. "Those cuts on your legs are new." He is starting to get teary eyed. "No baby, those were there when I was in the hospital." I try to hide the fact that they are new. "You're lying to me. If you cut, or feel the need to, you have to tell me." He said, tears rolling down his cheeks. He gets up and goes upstairs. I quietly go upstairs and go to the bathroom. I grab my blade and instantly start cutting. All over my arms. I must have forgot t lock the door because Bryce came in. I throw myself against the door, but he is stronger that me. He pushes the door open, throwing me into the floor. There's blood all over the floor, sink, door, and all over me. Bryce instantly screams,"WHY? WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?" That's the first time Bryce has yelled at me. My parents run in. "Oh my god!" My mom screams. I just lie there in the fetal position. I should have just dug deeper. Then I could have been over.