15

Bryce's POV
Mikey cut himself again. I can't believe him. And the worst part is, I think it's my fault. Because I got mad at him. I just want him to stop. I called Bradlee and I'm gonna go live with him for the next few days. Just so I can clear my head and Mikey can clear his. As long as he doesn't let his mind get the best of him, he should be okay.

*that night*

I'm going to this party with Bradlee and Mark tonight. Maybe I can get everything that's going on out of my head. When we get there, I see a bunch of my friends there. I go to the kitchen and get a drink. The last thing I remember is shoving a bottle of vodka in my face, and singing 'Somewhere over the rainbow' a few hundred times. And not to mention that I suck at singing.

*the next morning*

I wake up to my notifications blowing up. All my social media is going insane. Well fuck what did I do this time. I turn unlock my phone and scroll through all my recent posts. I come across one that really hits me hard. The one that is blowing everything up. I really fucked up this time.

Ooh suspense lol sorry for the short chapter. I'm sorta in a slump. I'm having a hard time thinking of what to write. Comment what you think should happen in the future. ❤️ ❤️