12

150+ reads. Thank you so much. When I first joined this app, I thought I would suck at writing. But as I wrote, I got better. Please comment anything you think should be fixed. Or anything you think should happen. Love ya!

Bryce's POV
"We need to tell your parents." Mikey whispers. He's right. I can't put it off any longer. I have to tell them now. Even if they hate me, it's better they know.

Tomorrow at noon

As we pull in my driveway, Mikey takes my hand. He kisses it and he gets out of the car. I rest my head in the steering wheel. I'm overwhelmed with thoughts. How am I supposed to tell them? Mikey opens my door and pulls on my hand, helping me get out. "I love you, we can do this." He said. "I love you too." And we hugged. Then we walked in, greeted my parents, and had lunch with them. "Hey mom, dad, can you come in here please?" "Coming hun" I hear my mom say. Mikey is smiling. That's the first time I saw that smile in a long time. My parents sat down. I don't wanna say it. I start crying. Mikey takes my hand. "I'm gay." My mother almost faints. I see the anger in my dads eyes. "Get your things, and get out." He stated firmly. "Excuse me?" Mikey said. Oh crap. Mikey don't.... "I said get the hell out." "THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! YOUR SON JUST CONFESSED SOMETHING THATS HARD FOR HIM. AND INSTEAD OF ACCEPTING AND HELPING HIM, YOU DECIDE TO THROW HIM IN THE STREET!" Mikey yells. It makes me feel good when he sticks up for me. "Get back in your place, boy. If I don't want no faggot for a son, then I don't want one. Simple as that." My dad said firmly, standing close to Mikey. "Fuck you" Mickey says. Just after those words came out of his mouth, my dad punches Mikey, hard in the face. Before I could even think, I instantly jump up and punch my dad back. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE! YOU ARE NOT MY SON!" And with that, me and Mikey leave.