6

Mikey's POV
Today was the last event. We got to go meet a bunch of fans, and do our last concert. I was so nervous. Not because it was a concert, but because of us coming out. It could be weird between me and the fans. I just don't want to ruin our fan base. I'm getting so many comments. 90% love, 10% hate. The fact that there are any hate comments at all kinda bums me out.

Speed up to noon

The meet and greet is starting. There are so many brikey signs. I don't want our fans to treat us any differently, but I know they will. At least I still have Bryce here holding my hand. :)
About 70 or so fans at the meet and greet are asking us to kiss. Bryce just looks at me. He gives me that, "should we?" look. I nod. I stand on my toes to get to his lips, and as our lips collide, there is a roar through the crowd. It felt good. I felt safe. Warm.

Two days later

Me and Bryce haven't been very talkative lately. Not since we came out to the fans. I regret it so bad. Or do I? I don't even know anymore. I decide to take Bryce out for a date. We went down to the lobby to leave, and we could barely reach the doors. He drove. Should halfway through the ride he gripped my thigh. I just laid my hand on top of his. "I love you, Michael." "I love you too, Bryce." I truly did. And I was terrified of losing him. I don't even wanna think about that right now.