~Acknowledgment~

Salaam readers,

It has taken me precisely eleven months to complete this book
and a huge number of times, due to various reasons, I was compelled to stop writing, but my genuine readers and a few people close to my heart kept encouraging me to continue writing and I'm forever thankful for your unflinching support and love.

I still wonder what propelled me to write the whole book in a single point of view. It was a real challenge to write all the mystery and plots only through Aleena's eyes. But now as I glance through the chapters I'm happy that I took up the challenge, it has made me more creative as a writer. I was forced to observe others more closely and not to judge anyone just by mere appearances.

First and foremost, I thank ALLAH SWT for giving me the opportunity to pen down my thoughts and giving the book the success that I hadn't ever expected. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to gain such a huge number of readers and so much love. No number of words  will ever be sufficient to define how thankful I'm to the Almighty.

And then I thank my darling husband for his unconditional love and support which kept me going even though I had my twins crying most of the time and couldn't save enough time to write down. You have been a wonderful friend and soulmate. I couldn't have asked Allah for a better life partner :) I wouldn't have been able to do this without you.

As the days have passed by, my cute little babies have also grown up and become less troublesome lol :) Both of you have been a huge blessing in my life Alhamdulillah. They fill my world with happiness and your mother loves you with all her heart.

And then I thank my best friend Haneena, wattpad username honey9845 for her constant support and feedbacks which made me think deeper and gave me new insights.

Mumtaz and Nuzahath thank you for your constant encouragement.

I cannot live out my brother Hashim who inspite of his hatred for books took out time to read and sometimes only vote on my chapters lol :)

And my sweet and youngest sister-in-law fahima who kept nagging me for updates because she wanted to read it first :)

I cannot afford to type the names of all my readers as there are so many of you who are close to my heart and I feel my heart soar as soon as I spot your name in my notification bar. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

I genuinely thank all the silent readers too, even though you are silent, you do play an important role in increasing the reads.

Believe me, every comment was read, every message answered and every follow appreciated and treasured.

This story has come to an end. But, there are still more stories to be written for my lovely readers, more characters outlined to make you fall in love with them and more mysteries to be solved.

I hope that all of you will be a part of my future stories too InshaAllah.

Do check out my next book 'Silver lining'. You'll find it on my profile page. The wedding that takes place in the epilogue is of Isaac:)

Thank you once again.

Loads of love <3

Fee amanillah.