~One-shot / Poem~

Salaam my lovely readers,

I'm still excited:)

The first time I had done this, many of you had been disheartened, because it was during exams. So I decided to do it once again InshaAllah.

NOTE: You can check out the winner of the first round of poem submission in my reading list. The winner is annforever416

I hereby announce the one-shot competition of 'Honeydew'.

Anyone and everyone is invited to participate and I hope to get loads of entries.

RULES:

1) The main title should be 'Honeydew-One shot submission' and the subtitle could be anything  you prefer. It should contain only one chapter.

2) It should have a minimum of thousand words and a maximum of three thousand words.

3) It shouldn't exceed three thousand words or else it will be disqualified.

4) The main characters and the plot should remain the same but a few slight changes are allowed.

5) If you wish you can skip the scientific facts and only focus on the romantic and spiritual journey with its ups and downs.

6) You need to dedicate the chapter to me or even tagging is sufficient.

7) Publish your one-shot on your profile.

That's it:) PM me for doubts or enquiries.

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION :

May 10th 2017

*****

You can also participate in poem writing competition.

RULE:

1) The poem should contain minimum of eight lines and maximum of as many lines as you wish.

2) It isn't necessary to depict the whole story in your poem. Just write a poem for Aahil or Aleena or for any of the characters.

3) You could write about any particular chapter or para too. (Make sure to mention it)

4) The main title should be 'Honeydew-Poem submission' and the subtitle could be anything you prefer.

5) Do not forget to dedicate it to me or you can tag me.

6) Publish the story on your profile.

Take your pens and start writing right away lol :)

DEADLINE : May 5th 2017

******

There will be three winners per category and you will be awarded with a sticker on your book :)

1st winner : golden sticker.

2nd winner : Silver.

3rd winner : Purple :)

I encourage everyone to take up the challenge and submit your stories/poems before the deadline.

All the best.

Loads of love <3

Fee amanillah.