Chapter 1

💕Jayda Mitchell💕

I could hear Mekhi's cries as I walked passed his room going downstairs. Quincy was whooping his behind because he threw a stapler at his teacher and got suspended. I pleaded with Quincy to let him off the hook but he wouldn't. Mekhi knows better than to get himself in trouble because he knows how his father is.

I got some ice cream and scooped some in a bowl. I walked back upstairs and went into Mekhi's room. He was laying on his bed sobbing. I sat down next to him and rubbed my hand through his curly hair. He sat up and rubbed my stomach. I was currently six months pregnant with Quincy's child.

"Mama"

"Yes baby"I said as I took a scoop of my ice cream.

"My butt hurts"He said and I signed.

"What did he beat you with this time?"

"An extension cord"He hiccuped trying to stop himself from crying. My son was currently 14 years old and so is Thea. We still haven't found her, we tried looking for her everywhere but it appears she moved out of the country.

"You ok mama"He asked and I noticed my face was wet with tears.

"Yea I'm fine"

"Are you thinking about Thea?"He asked and I nodded. Of course I had to tell him about his twin sister. I didn't want to leave him in the dark about his own sibling.

"It's ok. We'll find her one day"He said laying his head on my shoulder.

💎Thea Sanchez💎

"Papi"I called letting my Dominican accent flow.

"Yes Thea"

"I want these Christian Louboutin shoes"

"How much are they Thea?"He signed.

"There $954 dollars"I said lowly.

"How much?"

"$945 dollars"I said louder.

"No!"

"Please papi"I begged.

"I said no"

"Pa-"

"I said no! That is my final answer. Now go away before I take you in your room and whoop your behind"He yelled and I quickly walked away to my room.

My papi is very strict, so I try to follow his rules and not get in trouble. I haven't got my behind whoop since last year and I would like to keep it that way. The only reason I got in trouble was because I disrespected him because I couldn't go out with my friends.

I walked out to my balcony and sat down looking over my beautiful country the Dominican Republic. I love it here. The beaches are wonderful and it's sunny.

My papi is really never home so I only get to spend times with him once a week. But he knows my every move so I can't just sneak out the house without him knowing. I really want a sibling because it's boring only being a single child. My dad never really talked about my mom. He said that she was dead so I never asked about her.I was hurt because I couldn't go to those mommy and daughter activities at my school.