Chapter 19

Y'all remember Ethan??? Well I decided to change Ethan's name to Dominique. So it's not Ethan, it's Dominique. Oh by the way, that's him up there⬆️ Fine ain't he😍

"I'm not ready auri"I said looking down at my outfit. I had on a green bodycon dress with nude heels. Just something simple. I wasn't going all out for a dude I barely knew.

"Girl please. Dominique gon love you. After all, you did get thick after having zen"She said slapping my thigh.

"Girl whatever. Yo skinny behind got thighs now"I laughed making her roll her eyes. I heard the door bell ring meaning dom was here.

"Auri!"Lucas called walking into the hallway.

"Lucas go on somewhere. Jayda's going on a date"She said pushing him.

"Imma tell Quincy"

"I dare you"She said giving him this look making him walk away.

"There's some man at the door asking for you"Thea said walking into the hallway.

"Ok! See you later"I said kissing her forehead.

"Bye"She said walking away. I don't know what's going on but Thea hasn't been the same and I'm worried about her.

I walked to door and dom was standing there looking all sexy with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Uh......here"He said giving me the flowers.

"Thank you"I smiled.

"I'll take these"Auri said snatching the flowers from me.

"Bring her before 12. Be safe"Lucas said pushing me out and closing the door.

"Well......I guess your friends really want you to go out with me"He smiled.

"Yea, I've been out the game for awhile"I said as we walked to his car. He had a matte black Maserati.

He opened the door for me and I sat inside. He walked to the other side of the car and got inside.

"You ready for this"He asked and I nodded.

<>

"So what's your full name?"I asked.

"Dominique Jahrod Hamilton. Yours?"

"Jayda Ayanna Mitchell-Brown"

"Why your last name so long?"He asked making me look down. We were currently in his car at the vacant part of the airport watching airplanes fly from his roof top eating Popeyes.

"I'm actually married. Me and him are in the process of a divorce"

"It's cool. I ain't judging you unless you never divorce the dude"He said picking up my chin making me smile.

"You mind telling me why y'all getting a divorce"

"He cheated on me and then had kids. This was the second time. Me and him been together for 14 years, you know"I said wiping my face.

"I didn't mean to make you cry"

"I'm fine. Next question"

"How old are you?"He asked.

"I'm 35"

"I'm 34, imma be 35 soon"He said making me nod.