Chapter 3

🎈Thea Sanchez🎈

I walked inside my new house and went to the kitchen. I made a sandwich and sat at the counter. I took out my homework and started working. My papi is really hard on me when it comes to school because he wants me to be something. I don't even know what I want to be in the future.

"Thea!!"My papi yelled.

"I'm in the kitchen"I yelled back. He walked inside the kitchen with a bag in his hand.

"What's that papi?"

"Here. It's for you"He said handing it to me. It was shoe box and it said Christian Louboutin. I looked inside excitedly and it was the shoes I wanted.

"Oh my gosh. Thank you daddy"I said getting off the chair and hugging him.

"Your welcome Thea"He smiled pecking my forehead.

"Since your off today, I was thinking we cou-"

"I'm sorry Thea. I'm not gonna have as much time off as I use to. I have to work today"He said cutting me off.

"It's fine"I said sadly.

"I'll see you later"He said kissing my forehead and walking out.I made sure he was gone and called Mekhi.

"Hello"He said sounding like he was sleeping.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up. I'll just call back later"

"No!"

"Uh.....ok"

"So wassup"

"I was wondering if you would like to come to my house to hang out. And you can bring Elias and Jesse if you want"

"Yea, I'll be right over. Just text me the address"He said and I heard shuffling in the background.

"Ok bye"

"Bye"He said and I hung up.

I tidied up the already clean house and sat on the couch waiting. 30 minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and went to the door. I opened it and there was Mekhi, Jesse, and Elias standing there.

"Can we come in?"Jesse chuckled.

"Oh, sorry"I said stepping to the side. They walked in and looked around my house.

"Your house is nice but not as nice as Mekhi's house"Jesse said.

"I'll be sure to check it out sometime"I smiled.

"So what do you wanna do?"Mekhi asked.

"I don't know. I didn't really think it through, I was just bored and needed company"

"So where's your dad?"Elias asked looking around.

"He's at work. He won't be back until 12"

"Wait! I wasn't supposed to say that"I said trying to catch myself.

"It's cool. We ain't trying to kill you"Jesse laughed.