Chapter 16

💎Jayda Brown💎

"Jayda"Quincy called.

"I'm in the room"I yelled out. He walked in the room with two adorable twins. They had exotic eyes and one of them had two different eye colors.

 They had exotic eyes and one of them had two different eye colors

"Who are these lil cuties?"I smiled.

"This is Kendall and Kennedy"He pointed them out.

"Hi Kendall and Kennedy, I'm Jayda"I said and they smiled at me.

"Can you both go downstairs with Mekhi?"He said and they walked out the room.

"Who's kids?"

"Jayda please don't get mad when I tell you this"

"I don't keep any promises now tell me. It can't be that bad"

"Those twins are mine"He said and I started laughing out of pure anger.

"So you cheated on me again"I said pointing at him.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know they were mines until now"

"You waisted 14 years of my time Quincy"I chuckled because it was true.

"Please don't leave me. It was one drunken night"

"So that's your excuse this time. It wasn't I was in the moment type of thing"I yelled.

"I'm so sorry Jay. Please don't leave me"He cried getting on his knees but I didn't care.

"Not this time Quincy. I'm filing for divorce, now get out of my house!!"

"Jayda please"

"I don't wanna hear anything you have to say Quincy so just leave"

"Jay-"

"I said leave"I cut him off by pulling my gun out on him. He got up and walked out my room with his head down.

I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands and started crying. I thought he wouldn't cheat again. Am I not good enough? All I want is happiness. Is that so hard to ask.

"Mom"

"Please go away Mekhi"I cried out.

"What did he do to you?"He asked.

"It's nothing Mekhi"

"Momma"

"Please just leave me for a few minutes"I said and he nodded walking out.

I can't and I won't take him back this time. I gave him a chance and I'm not giving him anymore. I'm tired of the cheating and the lies. Then to make it worse, he had kids from the random broad. I'm just so over it.

🍭Thea Brown🍭

"Mekhi please don't do this"I said pulling him by his arm but he just kept it moving.

"He put his hands on you and is always disrespecting you"He yelled pushing me making me fall on the floor.

"I'm sorry Thea"He apologized helping me up. Jesse had slapped me yesterday leaving a bruise. Mekhi is going to his house and I'm not ready for what's about to go down.

We made it to his house and Mekhi knocked on the door. "What do you want?"Jesse asked opening up the door.

"You think it's cool for you to be putting yo hands on my sister"Mekhi said pushing Jesse. Mekhi walked inside his house making me follow. I sat down on the couch watching them fight. There's no use in me stopping the fight if their not going to.

I seen Jesse pull out a gun making me stand up quickly. He pulled the trigger and it hit Mekhi right in the chest. I screamed and ran over to Mekhi as he dropped to ground.

"Your gonna be ok. Your gonna be ok"I repeated putting his head in my lap.

"How could you do this?"I yelled and looked up to see that Jesse was no where to be found. I grabbed my phone and called 911.

"The ambulance is coming Mekhi. Your gonna be ok"I said caressing his face as tears fell down my face.

"I-I love you Thea"

"Please don't talk"I said as more blood poured out his chest. I put pressure on it and he groaned.

"Your gonna be ok"I said as the light began to leave his eyes. I heard the ambulance and immediately smiled.

"See! There here"I said and looked down to see Mekhi wasn't moving.

"Mekhi!"I yelled shaking him but he didn't move.

"Mekhi!!! Mekhi!!!"I yelled shaking him but he wouldn't move. The paramedics came and put him in a body bag.

I sat on the floor drenched in blood and surrounded by blood that wasn't mines. I got my brother killed. It was all my fault.

After an hour of sitting there, I stood up and walked out the house. I walked all the way home and knocked on the door. My mom opened the door and her eyes widened.

"What happened? Why is there blood all over you?"She frantically asked.

"Mekhi is dead...."