Chapter 23

Jayda Brown

"This not gon work for me since you my girl"Dom said looking over my outfit.

"Who said I was ya girl?"

"So it's like that"

"Yes it's like that"I smirked.

"Stop playing with me girl"He said grabbing me by my waist and pecking my lips.

He didn't like what I was wearing because he felt like I was showing too much skin. I strongly disagreed.

"So what we bout to do?"

"Nothing"

"Why the change? You was so down to go somewhere"

"Because we ain't going nowhere until you change"He said turning on his PS4.

"Come on dom. I'm hungry"I whined.

"You know I hate all that whining, now change"He said sternly.

"Dom don't play with me"

"Don't play with me Jayda. I'm not yo ex so change"

"Man, you do the most"I said going into his room and changing my shirt. I walked back out to the living room and he was playing gta.

"Can we go now?"

"Yes we can"He said looking me over with a smile.

"Swear you do the most"I said walking out the door.

"What you wanna eat jay?"He asked as we got in his car.

"I'm craving T. G. I"I said and he nodded.

"I was thinking we could get our kids all together. I know Thea older but I would like for her to meet me and Malik"

"I'm fine by that. I just gotta run that by they father"I said rolling my eyes in annoyance about how difficult Quincy will be when he find out I moved on.

"Same for my baby moms. She crazy man"He said as we pulled up to the restaurant.

"Probably not crazier then mines. He got a bipolar disorder"I said and he nodded.

Thea Brown

"Bidi bidi bidi bidi bom bom. Cada vez. Cada vez que lo veo pasar"

"Mi corazón se enloquece. Y me empieza a palpitar"I sung as I danced around the kitchen. I felt arms wrap around my waist making me smile.

"What you making bae?"I heard a familiar voice ask.

"Empanadas"I answered as I placed them on a decorative plate.

"They look good"He said kissing my cheek.

"And they taste good too"I smiled.

"Y'all already showing too much pda and its only been three days"Elias said walking into the kitchen covering his eyes. We were all at the safe house and my dad trusted them to be here.