Chapter 7

💜Quincy Brown💜

"How could you give them guns? Their only 14"Jayda complained.

"Quincy! Are you even listening to me?"She yelled.

"Shut up Jayda! I understand now can you be quiet. I only gave it to them for protection now leave me alone and go on somewhere"I waved her off.

She glared at me and walked out the room. Her hormones are starting to get on my nerves and it's driving me crazy. I don't think I'm getting her pregnant again but I want another boy.

I walked downstairs and there was suitcases at the door. Jayda walked over with Mekhi and he grabbed one of the suitcases.

"Where y'all going?"

"We're leaving. Your getting on my nerves and I need a break from you. We'll be back next week"She said and I glared at her.

"Y'all not going nowhere. Unpack these suitcases"

"Go put the suitcases in the car Mekhi"She said and he nodded picking up another one.

"Don't try me mekhi. You better not put them in the car"I said glaring at him and he looked at Jayda.

"Don't worry about him. Go Mekhi"She said and he started to walk to the door but I grabbed him by his neck stopping him.

"Put it down and go upstairs"I gritted out. I let go of his neck and he quickly ran up the stairs.

"You do the most quincy"She rolled her eyes.

"I'll sleep in the guest room for all I care but you staying here"I said and she nodded slowly.

"Go make me some food"She ordered and then walked away. I rolled my eyes when I heard the doorbell. I opened it to see Elias.

"Don't you have a home. Your always here"

"This is my home"He smiled and I seen him with a overnight bag.

"Go home"

"Please let me stay uncle Quincy. Their fighting again"He pleaded and I stepped to the side letting him in.

"He's upstairs in his room"I said and he nodded going up the stairs.

"You staying the night"

"Yea"He said and I nodded.

☁️Mekhi Brown☁️

"What you doing here?"I asked Elias as he walked in my room.

"Their fighting again and I don't have time for that"

"About what"

"My mom caught my dad cheating, I don't know why she won't leave him. I don't even like him and he's my blood"He said sitting down next to me.

"It's gonna get through her head one day"

"I hope so. Your lucky you have the perfect life"He said making me roll my eyes.

"That's a lie. I feel like a middle child and I don't even have siblings accept Thea and she doesn't even live here. I feel like I have to fight to get my parents attention"I said.

"Same here. Malik gets more attention then me. They just bribe me to make me shut up"

"Let's stop talking about this. I just wanna chill"I said pulling out a already rolled up blunt.

"Where you get that from?"

"I stole it from my dads office"I said lighting it up.

"I'm not tryna get in trouble by Quincy"

"Man, he not gon find out. Just take a shower afterwards"I said taking a puff. He took the blunt from me and took a puff.

"That's more like it"I smirked.

<>

"You sure putting eye drops in our eyes will help"Elias asked as I finished putting them in my eyes.

"See! They work magic"I said showing him my eyes and he nodded. I walked out the room and went downstairs.

"Wassup Mekhi"My dad said.

"Nothing"I shrugged. He got up and yanked me  by my shirt.

"How old you think you is? Your 14 and you smoking my stuff with Elias. Y'all show in for it now"He said and I tried to wiggle out of his grasp. He dragged me up to my room by my shirt and threw me in the room.

"He found out Elias"I said and his eyes got wide.

"I'm sorry uncle Quincy. Mekhi made me do it"He said and I glared at him. I stood up and my dad punched me in the chest making me fall back down.

"Y'all good but don't try nothing like that again"He said and then walked out.

"I told you Mekhi"

"Shut up. You sold me out"I glared at him.

"Sorry man"

"Whatever"I said getting back up and walking out.