Chapter 33

Elias Montgomery

"I can't believe we're in California"Thea smiled.

"I can't believe you never been here"I said.

"I wish you would shut up Elias"She said pushing me.

"Stop hitting me"I said pushing her back.

"Stop fighting"Quincy said sternly making us stop. We walked out the airport and got in a rental truck since it was a lot of us.

"Daddy"Kennedy called.

"Yes sweetheart"He signed. The twins were honestly being real aggy because all they did was beg.

"I'm hungry"

"I want McDonald's daddy"Kendall said.

"How about we wait until we get to the hotel?"

"But daddy. I'm hungry now"Kennedy whined.

"Yea. I want food now"Kendall said stomping her feet.

"I don't care what you want. So sit back and shut up"Quincy yelled making them sit back and cry quietly.

I looked over at Thea and she was trying to stifle a laugh.

We made it to the hotel and got out the truck. We got this suite that had three bedrooms which was cool. The twins would have their own room while Thea and Zenobia slept together. Quincy said he wouldn't be there as much so I had a room to myself.

"Yo Thea"I called as she took a bite of her pizza.

"What?"She said with her mouth open making me see all the food in her mouth.

"Close you mouth"I said in disgust and she rolled her eyes.

"If two vegetarians are arguing, is it still considered beef?"

"Boy shut up"She laughed.

"The littest babysitters are here!!!!"I heard someone yell. Me and Thea walked into the living room to see Stunna and Kaleb.

"What are you guys doing here?"I asked.

"Yea, aren't y'all supposed to be in miami"Thea added.

"Don't worry about that"Kaleb said.

"We should have a movie night"Stunna suggested.

"I'm cool with that"Thea said.

"Well I'm gonna go get the snacks and movies"Stunna said about to walk out the door.

"I'm coming"I said following behind him.

"Me too"Thea yelled.

We walked out the hotel and came across this Bugatti.

"This you?"I asked Stunna.

"You already know"He smirked.

"You riding nice"I said dapping him up. We got in the car and Stunna started to speed.

"Your gonna get pulled over stunn. You need to slow down"Thea warned.

"Fuck 12"He said speeding even faster. I heard police sirens and turned around to see a police officer.

"Stunna pull over!!"Thea yelled.

"Shut up Thea and enjoy the ride"He said and she rolled her eyes.

There was more than one police officer following behind us and they were telling us to stop.

"We need to throw some stuff out"He said reaching under his seat and pulling out drugs and guns.

Thea's eyes widen at the sight and I laughed.

"When I turn this corner. I'm gonna stop and you guys are going to throw this stuff in the bushes"He said giving us the guns and drugs. He turned the corner and Thea opened the door throwing all the stuff in the bushes.

"Go Stunna"I yelled and he sped off. We heard a helicopter over our head and it was telling us to stop.

"We're in a high speed chase. This finna be lit"Stunna yelled turning up the music. I laughed at the song he was playing.

"The butterfly? Uh-uh, that's old! Let me see the Tootsee Roll!"He yelled.

"Yeah, 199Quad! 69 Boyz backed up by the Quad City DJ's! One time!"

"Cotton candy, sweetie go, let me see the Tootsee Roll!"

"Stop the car now!!!"The officer from the helicopter yelled.

"Never. Fuck 12"Stunna yelled rolling down his window and sticking up the middle finger.

"We're going to jail"Thea said and I nodded. Stunna suddenly stopped the car when the police blocked us from going anywhere.

Stunna's phone rung and he answered. We instantly heard yelling and I knew it was Quincy.

"Bye Quincy"He said ending the phone call.

"All of you step out of the car with your hands behind your head"The officer yelled.

We all stepped out the car with our hands behind our head. The officers came running to us and one tackled Stunna pulling at his dreads. One officer came to Thea and slammed her against the car making her hit her head.

"Yo-"My sentence got cut short when I was pushed down on to the ground and the officer was on top of me putting my hands in handcuffs.

They put us in separate squad cars and we drove off from the scene. We made it to the jail house and they took me out roughly. I looked at Thea and she had a big knot on her forehead.

"Thea!!"I yelled.

"Elias!!"She yelled trying to get out of the officers arms but he wouldn't let her go.

"Your hurting me"She yelled trying to squirm out of their hold.

"Shut up"The officer yelled dragging her inside.

"I'm sorry guys"Stunna yelled as they dragged him out the cop car.

I was sitting in a cell for about two hours when a cop let me out. I walked to the front to see Stunna, Quincy, and Thea.

They all got up and we went to the car. "I swear I can't leave you with my kids Stunna. How could you put them in danger? Look at Thea, they man handled her"He said pointing at her.

"I'm sorry man. I anit know they was gon do all that"

"This California. What you expect? These police officers don't care for blacks"Quincy yelled as we got in the car.

"We going back home"He said.