Chapter 4

💍Mekhi Brown💍

"H-Hello"She said sounding like she was crying.

"Are you ok? What's wrong?"

"I'm fine Mekhi"

"Your not fine. I know your crying. Now what's wrong?"

"There's nothing wrong. I just got in trouble by my dad. I was being disrespectful"She said making me sign in relief.

"I guess you can't come to see our mom"

"I'll sneak out"

"I don't want you getting in trouble Thea"

"It's fine. I'll see you"She said and then hung up before I could protest.

"Where are you going?"My mom asked as I went to the door.

"I'm going to hang out with Jesse and Elias for a little while"I lied and she nodded.

"Be safe"She said pecking my forehead.

"Aren't I always"I smirked.

"Shut up boy"She said smacking me on the back of my head.

"Ow ma!"

"Go before I make you stay"She said and I quickly walked out the house.

I got on my bike and went all the way to Thea's house. It's pretty far but I'll make the exception. I got off my bike and texted Thea that I was here. I heard someone fall and I looked over at the window. There was Thea on the floor holding her knee.

I ran over to her and looked at her knee. It was bleeding a lot so I took off my jacket and wrapped it around her knee.

"Are you ok?"I said and she nodded. I helped Thea get on the front of my bike and I got on. I rode all the way home and we got off.

"Your house is definitely better then mines"She said.

"Yea, its whatever. I've been living here my whole entire life"I shrugged. We walked all the way to the door and my dad opened it before I could.

"You can come in Thea. I would like to talk to my son alone"My dad said nicely and she nodded. We walked in and my dad dragged me into his study room.

"What is wrong with you?"He said punching me in the arm.

"Nothing"

"Why would you bring her here?"

"I'm sorry dad but she needed to know"

"I told you to wait. We told you to wait"He said putting his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry. She won't say anything to Andrew"

"I'll be back. I need to go handle some business"He said walking out.

I walked to the living room and Thea was sitting there quietly looking around.

"Come follow me"I said and she got up. I lead her to the kitchen were my mom was humming and cooking.

"Mom. I want you to meet someone"I said. She turned around and tears started to fall down her face. She covered her mouth in shock.

"Um......sorry. It's nice to meet you Thea"My mom said trying to wipe her tears.

"Mom"Thea said.

"Oh my gosh. Thea!"My mom said running to her and her hugging her. They started crying and I walked out to give them some privacy.

"I see you let them meet"

"You gotta stop doing that"I told Elias.

"I love your house and your mom knows how to cook unlike mine"He said sitting down on the couch.

"Don't do jaz"I said sitting next to him.

"It's whatever"He shrugged.

"Wassup guys"

"How are you guys getting into my house?"I asked Jesse and Elias.

"We stole your key and made a copy"

"Of course you guys did"I rolled my eyes.

"Uh.......dinners ready"Thea said looking nervously at Jesse. Please don't tell me she likes him.

"I guess I came right on time"Jesse said walking over to Thea and putting his arm around her shoulder making her blush. He walked her into the kitchen I turned around to see Elias smirking at me.

"She definitely likes him"We said at the same time.