Chapter 5

💋Jayda Brown💋

"How could he tell her without our permission? This could mess up everything. He's so stupid"Quincy yelled. I continued to stare at him as I rubbed my belly.

"Are you even listening to me?"He yelled at me.

"First, don't yell at me quincy. And second, I am listening to you. I feel like your blowing his whole thing out of proportion"I said.

"How?"

"Because she said she wouldn't tell Andrew"

"And how you could you trust her?"

"Because she's my daughter"I said standing up.

"But-"

"But nothing. This conversation is over and I'm hungry"I said and then walked out the room.

I heard yelling coming from the game room so I walked over there. I walked inside and Jesse and Thea were playing 2k while Elias and Mekhi laughed at Jesse.

"Your not going to be in trouble for being over here"I asked Thea.

"I will definitely be in trouble. But it's worth spending time with you guys"She smiled.

"I don't want you to get in trouble"

"It's ok. He's lied to me my whole life. Can you tell me the whole story?"

"Um......ok"I said walking over to her and sitting down next to her. The boys walked out and I told her the whole story.

💕Thea Sanchez💕

"I still can't believe he did all this. I feel like I don't know him anymore"I said as tears slipped down my face.

"It's gonna be ok"Jesse said rubbing my back. I was currently at his house in his room.

"No it's not Jesse. Nothing is okay anymore"I yelled.

"I don't know what you want me to say"

"Just say something"I cried.

"I'm sorry Thea but I'm not good with feelings"He said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm not either. I don't like crying but it's just so much. I thought my life was perfect and my dad was the good guy but he's not"

"It's gonna get better Thea. I promise you that"

"Ok"I said as he wiped my tears. He started leaning in and I looked at his lips. His lips touched mine and I stood there shocked.

"Uh......I'm sorry"He said pulling away. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him towards me kissing his lips.

"It's ok"I said pulling away. His phone beeped and he looked at it.

"I have to go"He said and I nodded standing up. He walked me outside and we just stood there awkwardly looking at each other.

"I'll see you later right"

"Maybe"I smiled.

"Maybe"

"Yea maybe. It's depends on how long my dad grounds me"

"So at school"

"Yea. School"

"Well......uh.....bye"

"Uh......yea......bye"I said and then walked away. I walked to McDonald's and texted my papi to pick me up from there.

I ordered a sandwich and waited for him to arrive. His range rover arrived and I immediately groaned. He got out the car with an angry expression and walked over to me.

"Have you lost your mind?"He yelled and I ignored him. I was about to eat my sandwich when he smacked it out of my hand.

"Papi....."I whined.

"Get. In. The. Car. Now"He gritted out and I quickly got in the car. We drove home silently and got out the car. We walked inside and he told me to go up to my room. My tv and all my electronics were gone.

I sat on the bed and just waited for him to come up here with his belt. I wasn't ready because who could be but it's just best to get it over with.