Part 1 Last concert and coming home

(A/N: Don't own Video. Song is this song saved my life by simple plan) 

(A/N from future I edited grammar and such)

I listen to the crowd scream as I was on stage. This was my second home the stage. My first is in Japan with my papa and my sister. I can't wait to see them.I put the mic to my mouth so I can speak. "OK, everyone! I hope you like this concert because I have. And as you've heard this is my last concert for a while-" I was interrupted by 'boo's' "I know it's sad but this isn't goodbye i will come back eventually. But for now, I would like to thank my family, my fans and all the people who helped and supported me over these three years SO here's a song for you all!"I started to strum my guitar and sing this song.

(A/N play the song now plz)

I wanna start letting you know thisBecause of you, my life has a purposeYou helped me be who I am todayI see myself in every word you saySometimes it feels like nobody gets meTrapped in a world where everyone hates meThere's so much that I'm going throughI wouldn't be here if it wasn't for youI was brokenI was chokingI was lostThis song saved my lifeI was bleedingStopped believingCould have diedThis song saved my lifeI was downI was drowningBut it came on just in timeThis song saved my lifeSometimes I feel like you've known me foreverYou always know how to make me feel betterBecause of you my dad and me are so much closerThen we used to beYou're my escape when I'm stuckIn this small townI turn you upWhenever I feel downYou let me know like no one elseThat it's okay be myselfI was brokenI was chokingI was lostThis song saved my lifeI was bleedingStopped believingCould have diedThis song saved my lifeI was downI was drowningBut it came on just in timeThis song saved my lifeYou'll never knowWhat it means to meThat I'm not aloneThat I'll never have to beI was brokenI was chokingI was lostThis song saved my lifeI was bleedingStopped believingCould have diedThis song saved my lifeI was downI was drowningBut it came on just in timeThis song saved my lifeMy lifeMy life(This song saved my life)My lifeMy life(This song saved my life)My lifeMy life(This song saved my life)My lifeMy lifeThis song saved my life.The song had ended and the crowd cheered."SEE YOU LATER MY AMAZING FANS " I yelled over the mic while smiling. I waved as I walked off the stage a tear left my ear as I left.I will be gone for a while from the spotlight but I won't stop singing. My manager Angelica and Jessica walked up to me and hugged me. "You were amazing I can't believe you're leaving for Japan, " The twin managers told me I felt my shoulder get wet. Their crying.I hug them back instantly. "It's gonna be OK you know I'll be fine and I will call you two over Skype." I pulled away but I had my left hand on angelica's shoulder and my right on Jessica's shoulder "At least you'll get rid of me for a while and won't have to put up with me" I said smiling at the two women.

"Yes, that will be such a joy !" Angelica said melodramatically "Then we don't have to listen to your sarcasm, unladylike words, and-" I laughed as they listed off reasons."I get it, I'm a pain in the ass," I said rolling my eyes but I couldn't help by smile at my comment."UNLADYLIKE" they screamed at me and I started to laugh.

They then attacked me in a hug again"I'm gonna miss you so much Akemi." Jessica said, "I'll miss you too." Angelica agreed with her twin." Angelica, Jessica Thank you for always staying by my side and helping me, Thank you for giving me a chance and hopefully you will find someone and give them that same chance you gave me," I told the girls as let tears roll down my cheeks.