Part 24 mission: Save Fujioka's

I thought this morning was gonna be normal. Why can't it ever be normal? I had put my hood up as Haruhi and I left for the supermarket in our casual clothes. I felt pretty good today as I've been able to rest a good amount lately as the host club has been pretty laxed for me considering Kyoya took care of who saw me. I pushed my sunglasses up as me and Haruhi started to make our way out the door papa in tow. "Did we really have to leave this early?" Haruhi rolled her eyes at me "You're fine to stay home you know" Papa grabbed me before I fully got out the door rubbing his face against mine "Yes sweet Akemi you could just stay here with your papa!" He said all happily I tried to get away "Ow papa your stubble kind of hurts when you do that" I got away but he began sulking "Sorry Akemi" I sighed and hugged him tight "Don't worry about it papa. Do you want me to get those new wax stripes to try?" Papa's face lit up "Yes please!" I laughed trying to keep up with Haruhi "Okay!"

"We'll be back in a bit!" papa waved from the door as we made our way down the stairs "Be careful" he sang out practically.

I wasn't holding anything against Papa that Jun had told me about the contract and I hadn't brought it up to him as I really didn't want to make him or anyone worry about this whole thing with him. Part of me does want me to tell Papa, they are my guardian but I just don't want to make a mess of things theres already enough stress for them.

As soon as Haruhi made it to the bottom of the steps some girls linked their arms with hers and dragged her to the edge of the sidewalk "Target captured." I was simply too tired to care at this point. A limo pulled up and that lead lobelia girl was in it. "Good bring her in" she said while the minions agreed with a 'roger'.

"Huh? Now hold on." Haruhi said before they laughed and took her away. I followed behind "Sorry Papa you're gonna have to use your razor!"

And now we're at Lobelia academy where those crazy girls put us in some weird ass room and are making us change into the school uniforms.

I heard the door open as I finished putting on the uniform "Suzuran, where's our guests?" The Benio girl asked "In the changing room of course" Suzuran stated. I opened up the changing room as I finished when I saw Hinagiku open the curtain to Haruhi's. Who the hell do these girls think they are just opening someones changing room. "How's that size?" I heard her ask. "You're gorgeous maiden, I mean Haruhi" I smiled at Haruhi because she was quite cute in the uniform but to be fair this uniform was a thousand times better than Ouran's womens uniform. Which I'm still so thankfully I don't have to wear it.

They noticed I too had come out of the changing room next to Haruhi's. They then put us together in this big uncomfortable group hug. They gushed over both of us and talked over each other. We were finally let go when Benio decided to have a 'moving' speech about how beautiful we look. She had a tear drip down her cheek "You and those uniforms were destined for each other. It's most befitting innocent girls like yourselves" She said before she wrapped her arms around Haruhi from behind while the other two wrapped their arms around mine and pressed themselves into me.

"Yes, one still unfamiliar with young love's first tender kiss" she said as she tapped Haruhi's lips. This would be fine if It was consensual and didn't feel like this was out for some kind of revenge against the host club. Haruhi, I have a feeling, has no idea what this Benibara character is insinuating.

They then hugged and huddled around us again making Haruhi finally fed up. "Hey, would you wait a minute!" she yelled at them "Stop it! Now get off" She said pushing in which I decided to help with. "A bunch of animals, all of you! Not very ladylike to corner someone like that!" That acted shocked "How cruel to equate us to animals as we are just showing you our unwavering support of your unearthly beauty" Benibara said as she lifted my chin with her finger making me pull away and hide a little by Haruhi. "Hold on! What is all this? Could you please explain?" Haruhi asked with urgency "Because one moment We're on our way to the supermarket and then the next We're brought here?"