Part 12 Cuties Bitter Hell and Akemi's Silent treatment

A/N Hey everyone i'm so sorry that i haven't updated in a while. But here's the chapter, again sorry. Plus i don't own the song or music of course 

The frying pan was going as i made food for breakfast and Papa's, Haruhi's, and my lunch. Haruhi walked in from our room dressed in her uniform. I pushed up my glasses since i haven't  put in my contacts. 

"Morning Haruhi" I greeted my sister. Haruhi nodded at me while she looked at what i was making. For some reason not looking a me "Akemi you were having a nightmare again last night" I only gave her a side glance i cut a vegetable "And?" She sighed at me. "It wasn't only that though after you had a nightmare you left the room and never came back. How long have you've been awake?" I stopped for a split second then kept cooking,  i avoided the question "Does that matter?" 

"It does, you know" i heard the seriousness in her tone "I'll be fine i always am" Told her with a smile. "That's not always the case you've been getting less and less sleep everyday, You've been keeping some things secret-" I turned to her " Keeping secrets? What exactly does that mean?" "You told me to leave when you were talking to the other host's and whenever i ask when your on your computer you lie or say it's just nothing". 

"It's because the things i'm doing you don't need to be tangled in Haruhi" my voice was stern. The things i was doing concerned my past, the really terrifying part for me. I turned back to working on food. "Akemi... You know i'm here for you but if you don't talk to me or Dad, you should talk to someone. We have money  for that". I turned to Haruhi again "No i'm not going to use that money you know that that's for your college and Papa's retirement" I was angry. 

This hasn't been the first time iv'e fought with either Haruhi or papa because they wanted me to talk to someone but iv'e already talked to someone during my stay in america. I avoided it and it didn't help that much. I like to to keep it in rather talk about my feelings on my life.  "Akemi your health is worth more than money" Haruhi told me with a serious but tender voice. I pinched the bridge of my nose"Your education and papa's retirement is bigger than me, Haruhi". I walked over to her and put my hands on her shoulders "I'll be fine" i smiled. 

I loved that she cared but she doesn't need to. What i'm doing is important but is territory that may not be safe. 

"The bags under your eyes, Really pale skin, and-"She put her hand on my forehead " the most likely fever you have says other wise"I rolled my eyes "Haruhi we have a weekend coming up and i'll sleep then OK. For right now though education and  the host club is what i need to worry about." "Your being stupid right now" Haruhi grumbled my response to that was i laughed a little.

"Maybe i am but I'm going to  get dressed since i finished the food. Haruhi Please don't be mad at me" Haruhi sighed and smiled "I'm not" She lied. 

I knew she lied so i wouldn't get defensive again so i didn't say anything about because i didn't want to fight with her on that subject. Then i went to our room To change into my uniform and put contacts in. I buttoned up my shirt as i thought about what Haruhi said. Should i talk to someone? but i don't know anyone who would understand, The therapists iv'e met say they understand but i did my research rich families, very privileged, someone who wouldn't understand. Although my files are sealed tight so maybe they have the same. That's why Kyoya hasn't found much on me except for my adoption. 

Yet Kyoya still tries to find out my past and everything, so should i keep trying to to find someone who could understand? 

I try to put my contacts in my blue eyes. Haruhi and Papa do tell me to keep trying like Haruhi did this morning but i feel as if i can't. 

I walked out of the room and saw Haruhi was done and we were ready to go to school. 

I could tell Haruhi wasn't the happiest with me but i just hope she wont press the subject again especially  in the host club. I definitely don't want to talk about it but guests will notice if we act the way we were getting to school.