part 4 ugghh physical exams

(A/N the picture at top is Takeo and this is Nao and two updates in one day)

(A/N from the future edited grammar and such)

~~~~~Akemi's point of view~~~~~~~~Today we were out in the cherry blossom place

Today we were out in the cherry blossom place.

Also I've noticed that more people have figured out that I'm Dawn.

The twins, Tamaki ,and Kyoya wore some weird male maid like cosplay. While Mori-Senpai, Honey-Senpai, Haruhi kimonos. I wore a maid outfit.

(A/N Don't own picture)

I stood to the side as I watched everyone flirted with there guests

I stood to the side as I watched everyone flirted with there guests. "Akemi" I nearly jumped by hearing Kyoya.

"What is it glasses," I said turning around to face him while putting a hand on my hip. "You have guests" he moved to the side and there were two boys behind him. "Oh hello," I waved, one of the boys shyly waved back and the other grins and waved."Thanks, glasses" " Of course Akemi" he then walked off to the twin's table and tried to sell something to the girls.

(A/N finally Akemi has guests )

"Hi, there I'm so glad that you are my first guests," I said to the polar opposites.

"Hi I'm Ishikawa Nao I'm a second year but you can call me Nao, and this here is my best friend Nakamura Takeo, just go ahead and call him Takeo also he is a third year," Nao said introducing 

the both of them

"Well I'm Fujioka Akemi but you two can call me Akemi""O-okay" Takeo said nodding his head. He then bowed "i-its n-nice t-oo m-eetY-you" I bowed back to him "same to you Takeo - senpai and Nao"

I gave a cutesy smile at the two and they blushed a little.

I then started to converse with the boys. I've learned that Nao is kinda straight forward type but Takeo is a scary cat, worried about what other people will do or say about him.