Part 5 jelous of the lady manager

(A/N from the future edited Grammar and such)

Today was kimono day. Greaaaaaaat.

It Also marks a week from today when............. Kaoru told me not to lie about how I felt and held me as I cried.

I had the biggest fake smile I could give. So people wouldn't worry if they worried that is.I was kneeling next to Kyoya sense everyone had guests except me and Haruhi.

"So their up to that nonsense again" I heard Haruhi mumble. Then guest strayed to compliment Haruhi's kimono. I had one too and this was mine

They said she looked so cute just like a girl

They said she looked so cute just like a girl. 'That's because she is !' I wanted to yell.

"Haruhi you booked another appointment. It seems you've had a pretty steady flow of customers lately. Keep up the good work. I'm not going to charge you interest on your debut like I normally would so keep this up and you should be able to pay it off" Kyoya then smiled and had a rose aura around.

"Although the rental fee on that kimono your wearing is nothing to sneeze at" Haruhi's face was priceless I started to laugh at her expression at the whole scene.

But then Kyoya had the same sickly sweet face pointing at me "Akemi I wouldn't be laughing you've barely gotten any customers" I pouted at him. "Hey, I'm working on it OK. It's not my fault most the guys here are 'to cool' for something like this or their scared of me " I said looking at the ground. I heard him sigh.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I tensed up. I closed my eyes and breathed I looked over and saw Kyoya.

His eyebrows were drawn together. "Are you alright? all I was gonna say was it's fine since you sing it makes up for not having as many guests as Haruhi".

I smiled ( fake of course) "I am fine and thanks, Kyoya".

I'm not taking Kaoru's advice. They don't need to worry about me. Soon enough Haruhi and I will pay off our debut. Then we'll be able to live almost regular High school life.

He looked uncertain but went back to what he was doing before.

I stood as guests started to ask questions about the merchandise. Kyoya then talked about math so I stopped listening to that conversation.

Kyoya is pretty much the glue to this host club, at least financially.

I walked over to Haruhi and stood next to her.

"Ake-Chan, Haru-chan" I looked over at Honey-Senpai. Me and Haruhi walked down to him as he told us he lost his Sandle.

"But you were just wearing them weren't you," Haruhi said to the crying boy. I kneeled in front of Honey-Senpai, I lifted his face by his chin and wiped his tears. I saw he had a blush on his face, it was a very lite one but it was there.