Part 11 onii-chan being a prince

Music. A great passion i have but writing music is something internally different. It's difficult when you have song writers block. Your probably wondering what i'm doing writing a song, well it all started when Jessica and Angelic came to my house asking for help since they needed a song for their new girl that their managing (her music career). Of course i said yes but at the time i didn't think that it would be that difficult.  It was so quite and peaceful in the empty classroom, it was ... weird.  I looked at the one word i had on the sheet which was 'song'. 

My phone rang again but i didn't answer because i knew it was him and i was busy. And i was tired, haven't been getting much sleep to many nightmares of Him.

 Maybe i should take a nap so i could have a dream to inspire something yet my nap would have to wait since the clocked rung and i saw that i was late for the Host Club.Like really late. Crap. 

I picked my stuff up and shoved it in my bag and ran to the abandoned music room 3 Man I've been not able to go to the club for the last few days since iv'e been sick too. Man oh man i'm late. great. 

I opened the door to see that the room was dark and Renge hit some blonde dude while yelling?OK then. I walked to where the twins, Honey-senpai , and Kyoya. "OK Two things, One yes i know i'm really late sorry, and two who is that and what is going on ?" " That's three questions the twins said with boredom. "Whatever" I grumbled. "That's Nekozawa and we're helping him get use to light since his little sister doesn't like the dark , again" Honey-senpai said. I hummed in response. That is sweet for him to do that for his sister. Sometimes family does take sacrifice and that's what he was doing. "Where's Haruhi" Kyoya was the one to answer my question. "She's with  Kirimi". "oh". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kyoya P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed that Akemi was on edge and her mind was else where. "Is there something you'd rather be doing?" She looked to me and gave a small confused smile "What do you mean?" "Well you seem to be think of something else" i spoke looking at her. "It's nothing really i can get it done later" She didn't sound 100% percent certain like she was trying to persuade herself. I gave her one more glance towards her. 

Akemi seemed to be more in thought than  before because she didn't see the Haruhi mannequin and Tamaki. But if she was paying attention she probably would be yelling at him and cursing at the dolt. I smirked at the thought she was very protective of Haruhi even when she's not around. Akemi was tapping her fingers against the table in a rhythm as she hummed. Akemi is strange indeed. What could she possibly be thinking about.  Although i was not partaking in the conversation earlier i did speak up to Haruhi. 

"Why don't you keep her company Haruhi? What's wrong don't like children?" i questioned her. "Well no it's not that i don't like them or anything. She's made me read about 50 volumes of shoujo manga to her over the last three days and to my surprise those things really are filled with revers harems and debotcher". In the corner of my eye i saw Akemi was now paying attention when the conversation between Haruhi and i started. "Big brother?" The little Kirimi said asking for our king. "this room is dark and scary". She started to cry. 

Haruhi had jogged slightly to her "oh Kirimi-chan. Asked for you to wait for me in the other room" Haruhi was on one knee talking to the girl.   Something struck in Akemi because she then proceeded to walk to The little manga loving girl. She keeled in front of Kirimi. "Hey don't cry. Calm down , Look close your eyes and give me your hand, OK" the girl kept crying and looked doubtful towards her. "Trust me OK?" Kirimi nodded and did what Akemi asked. Akemi then proceeded to walk with the girl to the lighted hallway. "OK open your eyes" then Kirimi saw the light and smiled. "See it all you had to was trust me" Akemi smiled at the little girl and patted her head. Tamaki was now by Akemi's side as he picked up Kirimi. "See nothing to be afraid of like Akemi said" Tamaki spun the girl around.