Part 9 Lobelia girls accademy?

Today was supposed to be a prince and princess cosplay day and guess who's stuck being the princess....me. yay. I'm not really in the mood for all this because today is the date of grandma's death.

I was putting on the stupid dress the twins are making me wear. "Uh I don't know about this guys" I said as I looked at the dress. "Oh c'mon it can't be that bad " Hikaru said "Yeah we pocked this one out just for you " Kaoru spoke. "Come on out Ake-Chan I bet you look cute , right Takashi? " Honey-Senpai spoke nicely. "Yeah". "Please Akemi your the only one here right nkw to be the princess. You can be daddy's princess, well that is until Haruhi shows up" Tamaki babbled. "Not in a million years , Tamaki " yelled at him. "Akemi I bet your over reacting about this and ...." Kyoya said with some irritation as he pulled back the curtain. His voice drifted off. I waved slightly embarrassed about the whole citation.

( A / N Don't own picture )

I had that dress on then a fish tail braid. (Which the twins did before I got into the stupid dress).

"See I was right Ake-Chan really pretty" Honey-Senpai complimented me "yeah" mori agreed. "Wow we did good" the twins said. "Awww look at Akemi she's so cute" Tamaki gushed. Everyone said something except.... Kyoya. All he did was stare. I blushed. Jez. I then saw a slight blush on his face. He pushed up his glasses so there was a reflection on it so you couldnt see his eyes. "Ok everyone guests are gonna arive soon so get to your places". They all did as told. I tried to walk in the dress and i ended up tripping over the hem of the dress . I almost fell but Kyoya caught he. "Your so troublesome" he said. He helped me stand.

We walked to our places and I sat on the other side of the he couch from Kyoya as the twins were behind the couch, Honey-Senpai in front. And mori and Tamaki on the other side of the couch.

After a bit the doors opened. I didn't completely pay attention to who was there because I was caught up in my thoughts.

"~WELCOME LADIES~" we said together.

"Well well well I see you ladies are from another school" I heard Tamaki say. " I certainly hope we didn't startle you. We love first time guests. I'm glad you've came princess." Then Tamaki started to say a bunch of cheesy lines.

C'mon Akemi when was the last time you saw it. Ughhh I can't remember where my necklace went. I desperately want it back.

"Oh my do you really think you can protect us. That's awfully arragenent of you , wouldn't you agree. You think that's what a women wants to hear, well your wrong" one of the two girls told him.

"C'mon give him a break sister
Chizuru. Men are just lowly life forms who don't care about anything but perpetuating testosterone leading image. By protecting us he's actually attempting to disguise the fact that he is weak and unable of protecting himself" the other said. " Your such a clever girl Hinako".

Tamaki stood up since he was kneeling before. "Don't you think that a little harsh. Fine then what do women like you want to hear?"Tamaki asked.

"Maybe something like I would never leave my lover alone." We all looked past the two uh I guess guest to see another one of these people. AND SHE HAD HARUHI. "What the hell" I mumbled.

"Now now Akemi No need for that language" I heard Kyoya whisper back to me. I held back a smile.

I thought It would be awkward between us since the beach but we hadn't made it awkward.