Part 10 A Fujioka's day

(A/N The picture is Angelica and Jessica, Jessica is in the blue dress and Angelica is in the pink)

I was woken up from the commotion out side the apartment complex. I swung our front door open and saw a little boy swirling around chanting 'rich people' over and over while other people were staring at limo's. I also saw the moron High school host club out side the complex. My eye twitched. Of all the days they could have come over the came today. The day i am tired and not wanting to deal with stupidity.

I heard Tamaki giving orders to the other hosts about being 'nice' I laughed when i saw a irritated Haruhi telling them to leave. They complimented her dress and she got  mad. i heard her yell "Shut up and get the hell out of here!" i pulled of my brown green slip on shoes and threw it Tamaki's head 

 i heard her yell "Shut up and get the hell out of here!" i pulled of my brown green slip on shoes and threw it Tamaki's head 

( A / N Don't own picture and these are the shoes she throws).

"Yeah go the hell away I was peacefully sleeping without your moron arses here!" I yelled at them. Tamaki started to yell about how we were mad and it was the twins fault. "But it's almost the afternoon why would you be sleeping?" Kyoya inquired to me. "It's called staying up til 3 in the morning working on homework" i yelled at him. I walked back inside hoping Haruhi would get them to leave. 

i opened my laptop which was on the table and started to work on assignment's that are due in a month or so. What i like to be an over achiever sometimes. The door opened. i didn't look up from my laptop. "Hey Haruhi did you get those guitar picks i asked you to pick up for me?" i asked. "Yeah i did" she said to  me. i pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in and run my hands through it. "Thank you". I heard other voices in the house. i sighed. 

i closed my laptop and went to the door. i face palmed their here, in the house now Greaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I heard a grunt and saw that Mori-Senpai had my shoe that i threw at Tamaki. "Thank you Mori-Senpai" i spoke with a tired voice. "Oh look Akemi your outfits so cute" Honey-Senpai said. i chuckled. These clothes are from yesterday because i fell asleep working.But he doesn't know that. "Thanks Honey-Senpai".