Part 25 Halloween realizations

(A/N: I decided to skip 'episode 20 The door the twins opened' just due to the fact Akemi wouldn't have been there for that so I'm just gonna leave it alone but if you wanna watch it  because I didn't write it Tubi has it for free <3 Longish chapter today have fun! and thanks for reading)

Just like I had figured, word had gotten around from the lobelia academy to Ouran academy about Kyoya and I. Since it was strictly exams we didn't really have time for club activities as everyone was too busy studying. Guests and hosts. Which meant there wasn't really time for Kyoya and I to talk rather in passing and studying sessions but we didn't really talk-talk during that time.

Since exams were finally over I decided to head to the bathroom as the homeroom started to talk about what's next after exams. I wasn't really interested and knew Tamaki would fill me in later so I decided to take a long way to the bathroom. There was a minimal amount of students in the halls but the ones I did pass in the hallway started to whisper. It could've been from a good amount of things. My appearance due to my eyes looking sunken from lack of sleep due to exams and trying to research anything and everything involving my family. I also looked kind of scarily thin due to the persistent focus. It didn't help that I was getting sick inconsistently so I was throwing up sometimes. Haruhi would try and get me to eat sick friendly foods but I would forget to eat it just due to being sucked into my laptop and going over my notes.

I hadn't told her what was going on as I didn't want to scare her and she wasn't exactly good at keeping secrets especially if she wanted to get the hosts involved, example being my black eye. My black eye is healing up nicely, which is probably another thing they're talking about as I didn't have time one morning to cover it up as I was late so a bunch of students saw it.

I almost got into a fight with what I think was a 3rd year boy. I heard him whisper to another in the hallway as I had passed one time insinuating Kyoya had given it to me. I remember that I slammed him against the wall with the scruff of his shirt and said "Insinuate Kyoya Ootori did this to me and we'll see who ends up with a new black eye." Tamaki had to pull me off of him as I had just become so angry that I couldn't see clearer. I remember that kid ran away bawling. I could tell Tamaki told the rest of the other hosts to look out for me considering my looks, my outbursts, and that fact I was in and out of being sick lately.

I finally got a bathroom in the 1st year building as it was far enough that I could get time for myself but close enough people wouldn't question too much why I was gone for so long. I went to one of the stalls and right after I finished my business a couple of girls loudly came into the bathroom. I decided to hide in the stall as the girls stood in front of the mirrors giggling and talking amongst each other. I pulled out my phone to text Kyoya and let him know what was going on until I heard what the girls were saying.

"Yeah, I heard from one of my cousins at the lobelia academy and she saw the whole thing" Girl one said, making me roll my eyes. I couldn't wait until I could sit down with Kyoya and talk to him about what we're gonna do about this, hopefully shutting them up about this whole thing. I really don't want our relationship to become a spectacle, I've actually enjoyed it being private like it was. It was short lived I guess but it was sweet nonetheless. "I heard they went to America just for a date! Got excused from school and everything" Girl two said which made the other one butt in "No they didn't! The whole Host club was gone except for Haruhi-Kun" I rolled my eyes leaning against the wall of the stall. "Do you think there's a reason he picked her? I mean she's poor" girl two said while the other girls giggled.

I bit my lip out of anger. "Maybe she puts out" girl three said "I mean she is a host" and with that I quickly texted Kyoya, 'We need to talk.' before I kick the stall open. The stall abruptly opening scared the trio of girls. I glanced at them before going up to the sinks washing my hands, and I felt their eyes on me for every move I made. I tried not to give a reaction to my face as It was genuinely strange to see my face so thin and so pale. I sighed before making my leave but before I exit the bathroom "You should really check your surroundings before gossiping about someone's relationship. Or maybe mind your damn business" And with that I left.