Part 17 Kyoya and Akemi's reluctant day out

(Found this part (the video)  funny because of Mori's comment XD
Also i went through some of my replies to some of your comments (cause why not and I don't really have a life :p) and I just want to apologize for the ones that seem really cringey and for future cringey replies, also thank you all for commenting i really do appreciate it, anyways on with the story)

Haruhi forced me to go to some exhibit thing since I've 'been staying the house for too long' says the one who likes to stay in and study twenty-four seven. When we got there Haruhi was more energized than I am. I wanted to stay home for the last day of summer and catch up on sleep. This girl likes and really needs sleep. Anyways when I sat on a bench for just a second I saw Haruhi gone.

My eye twitched. ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS! uhhhh I don't even want to be here and now I'm alone not wanting to be here. I guess I should start and try and find Haruhi.

I've now walked for about 5 minutes trying to find Haruhi to no avail. A little boy ran past me yelling for his mama. Poor kid."Tamaki's a dead man when I get my hands on him" I snorted at the comment and that caught this guy's attention. I saw a tired, irritated, confused, and casually-ish looking Kyoya "Kyoya what are you doin' here?" I asked him as I fixed my glasses.

"How much money do you have on you Akemi?" He asked as he had his hand on his chin. I raised my eyebrow "What the hell?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked to the food court and Kyoya told me how Tamaki dragged his sleeping body here and left him. I also noticed his hair was a bit messy. He looked good with his hair like that. I shook my  head as soon as I realized what I was thinking about.

"Kyoya are sure this is a place you want to eat at?" I questioned him as much as the food looked questionable. Which was pretty questionable. "There are a lot of, probably better places to eat,"I told him. "Well, you don't have much on you so our choices are limited" I frowned "It's not my fault I didn't think I was gonna spend money here." "Doesn't matter to me what reason why just make sure we get a receipt. Tamaki will reimburse you ten folds" Kyoya's voice was creepy and kinda scary. I gave him a weird look but he didn't see since his back was towards me.

Kyoya is a bit crabby this morning. This is all because of Tamaki, I could've gone home by now and gotten more sleep. Curse you Haruhi and Tamaki.

"Akemi I think it's our turn how do I order?" I sighed and walked to the counter. "I can just order for us. Do you know what you want Glasses" I smiled at his nickname but he didn't react to it like he usually does "You pick, just get us a lot of it" I sighed "um OK I'll get that, and that please oh and with fries," I told the girl behind the counter. I told her but I noticed that she went staring at Kyoya. "Okay coming right up would you be interested in adding one of our delicious deserts?" She asked way too nice looking more at Kyoya then me. This girl made me want to laugh but also I felt a stable in my chest. The hell is wrong with me?

"Thank you, no I don't care for sweets," Kyoya said calmly and coolly. "Before you decide we have a new shake that is absolute-" Kyoya cut her off while giving the poor girl a scary look "I have given you my answer"

"Please make sure to include our receipt," I told her as the cold glare even gave me chills.

After a while, we finally got our food and some seats. "Kyoya I get your in a bad mood and all but you don't need to be that rude and crabby to people. Besides the girl was only doing her job" Kyoya grabbed a burger as I talked to him. "Her job is to serve us food not irritate me with some weak sales pitch" "Well you could have been polite and said no again instead of being all grouchy" "says the girl who threw a shoe at Tamaki because he woke you up" I sighed "Touche".