Part 13 Mirrored memory lane

I flattened out the fabric of my skirt. Today i had to finish up the paper work at Ouran academy Papa insisted that he come against my protest. I understand Papa wants to be more apart of things but it's not my fault i want to go alone. I looked into the mirror to see me, just plain old me.

The same black hair and blue eyes but so many things have changed. So many phases, so many faces, but I never seem to care. None really did care for me so why care for a name.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes to see something strange in the mirror. Something faint but still visible. Consciously i lifted my hand to touch it but my hand phased through then everything turned dark

But when i opened my eyes everything was bright but it look as if it was never ending.Different mirrors were set out with different frames.Where in the hell am i ? "Hello?" my voice echoed of the white walls. It's like i'm in a confinement room for mental patients but it's infinity . I started to walk down hoping i might find a door. There was absolutely nothing rather blinding white. "Haruhi!? Papa?!, Anyone!?" no answers just my voice echoing over and over again. Is this a dream or something? OK what to do ?

I searched my pockets for anything but all i found was nothin'. This was slightly freaking out i never left home without my phone because what if my papa needed me or Haruhi got hurt.

Something flashed into my head. I was at a beach, then i saw someone fall i reached out and called for someone but the name wasn't just one it was several i couldn't understand which name was called out. But different images were flashed through as the names were said in unison. But also different voice pitch's.

All things from the past but i don't remember anything from a beach. I must be losing my mind.

What is this?Why am i here, Why am i hearing different names and voices. But one particular voice was a begging more than a name. My breathing became unsteady at the thought of him. Of course i'm getting scared just by the memory of him.

Just like always the scared, idiot, coward. He taunted me with that. I understand because it was true. I was just like my mother and father. My father the coward and my mother the scared idiot.

Without noticing i had running down my face. I stopped. looking to the ceiling nothing was leaking so where was it coming from? "Your crying silly" a childish voice says. I looked around to find the child who said it. "Hello!? Who's There?!" i looked then i saw a in front of me. She had Dark black hair that went past her waist she had bright blue eyes, she looked around 3 almost 4.

"What i'm not-" i cut myself as i felt my checks. the little girl was right i was crying. "How-" She interrupted me "You want to get out of here Right ? Well you have to catch me" The little girl took off running to the right. "Hey , Wait!!" I ran after the little girl. I felt as if i was Alice and she was the white rabbit because i couldn't catch her. She turned into the wall and waved at me as she ran into the mirror in front of her, disappearing.

"WHAT THE HELL" i touched the the mirror but it was solid . Why isn't the mirror working like before.Great i may have lost my one way out of here.

Sighing i closed my eyes then opened to see a family on a sunny day. I noticed the little girl running around with her father as her mother smiled and watched. This must be the little girl's family. The women, who i assume is the , has the same face structure hair as the little girl but the women's hair was brown an slightly curled at the end, and her eyes a brown color. The girls hair was down and free her eyes blue. The had black hair that was shaggy and blue eyes, like the little girls. Then they came to the main part of the frame as if getting ready for a picture.The mom was on the right and dad on the left holding the little girls hands. I looked at the portrait they looked happy.