Part 6 Ginger Twins and Their Fight

(A/N from the future edited grammar and such)

The Twins had wanted my guests and me to sit in their area with them and their guests. I obliged on the offer.

So at this moment, I was sitting between two of my guests as I conversed with them. Then the twins spoke, "Let's all play which one is Hikaru game " they exclaimed with green hats. Their guests giggled.

"So can you tell which one is Hikaru?" They questioned us together.

The guests then went on to say that it was too hard to choose.

"Many ladies have tried to tell us apart but so far no one has succeeded," they said still in sync.

"That's the dumbest game I've ever heard of" I heard someone say with me and realized that it was Haruhi who had been walking by.

"What do you have a problem with it Haruhi, Akemi," they said with a hand on their hip. "Not really I don't understand why the two of you are so popular" I snickered behind my hand.

This was true how can the twins be so popular when all they do is flirt with each other. "That's not very nice," they said as they stood with Haruhi and no longer wore the green hats. I stood up and walked over to my sister and the devilish twins.

"I'm disappointed-" Hikaru said " Apparently you don't understand the merits of having a pair of twins as members of the host club," Kaoru said.

"Listen up having a couple of good looking guys with homosexual tendency earns the clubs high points it also helps if the two struggle with their attraction and their friendship " Hikaru. " And because we're twins are relationship is tabu and there for more intriguing" Kaoru.

The twins then went up to one of there guests. "And besides who hasn't fantasized twins, having two loves is better than one don't you think," Hikaru said with his hand on the guest's cheek.

Kaoru then put his hand underneath the same guest's chin " it's a young woman's romantic fantasy" the girl then stuttered out words. But then she agreed. And the girls squealed.

I looked over to my guests and bowed "I'm really sorry for all of that you can tell people are pretty crazy sometimes" I said smiling at them some of them blushed and nodded and said it was fine.

Then I heard running and looked over and saw Tamaki with a laptop. "Hikaru, Karuo," he said and might I add a little angry. They gave him questioning looks. "When I gave you control of the clubs website I did so on one condition that you take it seriously " he yelled at them. The twins had blank looks on their faces.

"We take our jobs very seriously boss," Hikaru said. "In fact, we worked on it till dawn," Kaoru said making like wave motions with his hands. Tamaki then opened the laptop is this what you worked so hard to create " Tamaki yelled as he showed us a picture of Haruhi as a dude without a shirt. I started to chuckle but then Tamaki moved the scroll on the laptop and there was a picture of me with a tank top and short shorts. When Haruhi saw the pictures she was shocked. When I saw mine I was about to kill them. "Haruhi do you think I'd go to yell if I strangled them," I growled but Haruhi didn't say anything because she was still shocked. Girls and guys took the laptop from Tamaki and start to gush about it. And Honey-Senpai was also over there looking at Haruhi's picture.

I slapped them up to their heads "you two are just major pervs aren't you" I said with a cold voice. I glared at them and I had a dark aura. They cowered in fear for a few moments til Tamaki came over to us.

"Tell me when!" Tamaki yelled at the twins. They were confused about what he was talking about. "WHEN DID YOU TAKE NAKED PICTURES OF HARUHI AND THAT WEIRD ONE OF AKEMI!!" he yelled in their faces.