Road Trip

The gang piled out of the car. Not having to work until the following Monday, Yelena had joined Mike, Punk, AJ and Rosa on their trip to Florida where Rosa lived. They were going to visit the rookies over at NXT, grab a bite to eat, crash overnight at Rosa's apartment then drive to the next city together. Unfortunately, Randy had appearances to make and had to sit this one out.

Mike threw an arm over her shoulder "Welcome to the developmental territory"

They approached the building marked "NXT". Once inside, they were greeted by William Regal. Punk shook hands with the older man and introduced Yelena, before telling the group that he was going to say hello to Dusty and a few others and would catch up with them later. 

AJ dragged Yelena and Rosa to the Divas locker room and introduced them to the up and coming rookies. The last one to shake hands with Yelena was a raven haired beauty, her skin fair and flawless. Yelena had heard nothing but good things about the rookie who was leaving a trail of fire in and out of the ring. Yelena knew who she was on the spot.

"Hi, I'm-"

"Paige. I know. I'm a big fan" Yelena told her, shaking her hand.

The girls chatted for a while before going to find the guys. They were in the ring of course. Mike was spotting with a guy who had full sleeve tattoos while Punk was leaning against the barricade, talking to two guys.

"SETHIE!" AJ screeched.

The dark haired guy turned around and both Yelena and Rosa watched in amusement as AJ took off, launching herself into the guys arms. As he caught her, he span them both around, laughing.

"Nugget! I didn't know you were coming!"

"I could resist coming here to bug you." she giggled as he set her on her feet "I'm so stealing that shirt from you" she said, eyeing his "Asking Alexandria" T-shirt.

"So you can butcher it up with your kiddy scissors? Hell no!" Seth laughed.

"Deano, how's it hangin' man?" The petite Diva asked the messy blonde, giving him a fist bump.

"Good to see you, Chipmunk" he replied coolly.

Punk waved the other two girls over "April, where are your manners, you remember Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins?" he asked Rosa.

"How could I forget" Rosa replied boldly. She was clearly checking Dean out and he didn't seem to mind, sending her a charming wink in reply.

"Yelena is a photographer for the company. She runs the Instagram page, and is the one behind most of the photos featured on it."

"Cool beans. I hope I get to work with you in the future" Seth said, shaking hands with her. Dean gave her an acknowledging nod.

"Paws off Rollins. She's mine. After my amazing No Way Out shoot, I called dibs"

"No way, you're the one responsible for that? It was a bad ass poster." Seth complimented.

Yelena couldn't help but to blush. "Thanks." She could already tell that she was going get along with him just fine.

"So Dusty invited us to stay for the show tonight. You guys in?" Punk asked.

They all agreed and the girls spent the rest of the day watching as the guys showed off in the ring with the rookies. When it was show time, they sat in the sky box. Yelena stole some cheese fries from Mike as he scowled at her "Get your own you little thief" he growled licking the cheese off of his fingers.

AJ took the opportunity to try and steal some of his fries while he wasn't looking, but he caught her, slapping her hand away.

Yelena was engrossed in the show, her fingers itching to dig her camera out of her bag and capture the excitement going on all around them, but she remembered that she was not on duty that night.