Chapter 2

I propped myself up onto my elbows, assessing my current surroundings.

I sighed, burying my head in my hands.

I gripped the edge of the sink, careful about getting up. The memories of my dream flashed rapidly through my head, overwhelming me with the threatening tears.

I shook my head, pushing them away.

I stumbled out into the hallway, a drunk dizziness filled my senses, even without the alcohol.

I stopped in my tracks, when I stepped into the front room.

Pieces of shattered glass and contorted dissortments of clay chunks lay scattered across the Diner's floor.

I shook my head, placing my hand over my mouth. I bent down, picking up a piece of broken clay from off of the wall. Blood coated it, from my own hands.

I dropped it, standing up again.

I kicked at the disheveled pieces, placing them more directly into the corner of the room.

I looked out of the window, the horizon glowing with the slightest hint of morning sunlight.

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

I walked over to the bar, everything shoved over the edge and now onto the floor.

I gritted my teeth, clenching my jaw in disbelief. I couldn't believe myself.

I sat down in one of the stools, swinging my legs back and forth.

I sighed again. The accesive amount of silence that hung in the air, left chills running down my spine.

I looked around the vacantly empty, yet anti-spacious room.

I missed them so much, every last one of them. My soul felt so hallow without anyone's mere presence. Especially since I grew up with a sister I never spent more than twenty-four hours away from.

My heart clenched in heartbreaking rememberance.

The worst part, was being alone with my thoughts. I hated myself, my thoughts the worst.

But the worst feeling, was knowing that I killed every single one of them.

All of my friends, my family, all dead. All because of me.

I slammed my fist on top of the counter. "It's my Goddamn fault!!" I screamed aloud, to no one really in specific.

I began to sob lightly, tears rolling down my prominant cheekbones.

I breathed in a sharp breath, letting it out slowly. I ran my fingers through my long hair, laying my forehead down on top of the countertop.

There's no reason to be here.

No fucking reason to live anymore. I don't have anybody anymore. They're all gone.

I gripped fist fulls of my hair, forcing the horrible thoughts to the back of my mind.

I quickly stood up, shoving to stool to the ground.

I began walking with a fast pace, out towards the front entrance of the Diner.

Time to start a living fucking hell.