Chapter 1

"TAYLOR!" i hear as i raise up in bed.
My mom is calling me to get up.

Its 12 in the afternoon on a friday. I didn't go to school today because i had a headache the night before. I have to go to my grandma's today because my parents are leaving to go on a trip to Florida for a week.

I finally get out of bed after 30 minutes of checking my phone. I get up and pack 5 pairs of Hollister jeans, 2 pairs of Abercrombie jeans, and 7 Pacsun crewnecks. I grab my pair of dirty seafoam green vans and moccasins. I get 10 pairs of unmatched socks and throw it all in my favorite zebra striped suit case. I also make sure to bring my iPad, iPhone, iMac, and camera. I can never get enough technology and photography is my thing. Well, that and singing.

By the time im done packing it's 2pm. I'm hungry so i go to the kitchen to get a ham and cheese hot-pocket. I put it in the microwave then go to the living room to sit done and watch some tv. My mom and dad are in their bedroom packing for their trip. They're driving to the other side of the country in less than 10 hours. I turn the tv to every channel but nothing good is on so i go to Netflix and watch American Horror Story. At first the only reason I watched was because of Evan Peters but now that I'm on season 2 i love the show itself. I hear the microwave beep telling me that my hot-pocket was done. I go get it out then go and sit on my parents bed where my mom and dad were still packing.

"Taylor would you like to go to dinner tonight since this is our last night here before we leave?" My mom asks me. "Of coarse" i say in a cheerful voice. I love to hear that were going out to eat because I'm not very fond of my mom's cooking. "Where would you like to go?" My dad asks. "I dont really care. Lone-star sounds good to me. What about y'all?" I ask. They both nod.

I eat my hot-pocket and go back in the living room to finish watching AHS. after one episode it was already 3:30 and i haven't even gotten ready for dinner tonight.

I run upstairs to my bathroom. I jump in the shower and take a quick shower. I shave and jump out. I put on my bra and underwear then put on mascara and eyeliner. I go to my bedroom and get a sea foam green sweater and dig through my zebra print suit case and grab a pair of hollister super skinny jeans and my sea foam green vans. I get dressed really quick then look at the clock. Its only 5pm. I grab my zebra suit case and head down stairs. I sit on the couch and get my phone out of my bag.

To: grandma

Me, mama, daddy, and BB are going out to dinner. We will be at your house at about 7:30.

From: grandma

Ok honey. Make sure to bring everything that you need for the whole week.

To: grandma

I already have everything packed and at the door.

Then i remembered I left my book-bag in my bedroom. I run upstairs and grab it then quickly run downstairs. I then hear my mom yelling for me and my brother to get in the car. I grab my suit case and walk out the door.