Chapter 38

I then hear a car door close. Everyone is home! I run downstairs and open the door. Right as ricky walks in the door Buns welcomes him at the door. "Hey Taylor! Why are you sweaty and pale?" Ricky asks at i take a sigh of relief. "Oh nothing Rickers! Just playing with Buns and Lily!" I say.

I laugh it off and walk back upstairs and whisper to Jc "found buns!" Jc laughed. "Thank god!" After that we all decide to get in the pool and chill all day. We have a day if fun skating, swimming, and playing Mario cart. Sam is doing much better with his mothers death.

Although he still worries about his dad coming back and abusing him. We all tell him we wouldn't let his dad hurt him ever again. After we all had this huge talk about it we decided we all wanted to go get froyo, then sam said he just wanted to stay home by himself and take a shower. I nod then we all go to the limo. Trevor moved in for christmas along with his girlfriend Megan. He still occasionally goes to his house because his parents moved there.

We weren't in a hurry to be anywhere at a certain time so we ordered our froyo and sat outside.
----------------------------------------------
Sam's POV

I just wanted to be alone for a while to just think everything through. I know all of my friends care for me and their the only people in my life. The only family i have now is my dad and i dont even wish i had him to be honest. I jump in the shower and stay in there for about 45 minutes. I expected everyone to be back home when i got out but no one was.

The whole house was silent. All i heard was the water dripping off of me onto the hard wood floor. I start to walk to my bedroom and i hear a knock on the door. I run to my bedroom to put on boxers and some sweatpants. I run downstairs and open the door expecting that Jc left his key here but it wasn't. It was far worse than just that.

It was my worst nightmare come true.