Chapter 7

I notice Sierra and Ricky were snuggling and holding hands. And so were Georgia and Sam. Addey and Connor were sitting on the floor facing each other talking talking about who knows what but they were both smiling. Breanna and Kian were sitting in the corner of the room, Bre in Kian's arms and both if them were on their phone.

I guess they all bonded pretty quickly i would say. Tonight is gonna be a lot of fun. I look at my phone for the time. Its 7:30. We have nothing to do till we go to bed so we just sit and do nothing. Me and Jc cuddled on the floor. It wasn't the most comfortable thing so we get up and go to my bedroom.

I can hear everyone snickering as we walk. I turn and smirk at them then close my bedroom door. Me and Jc lay on my bed. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. I fall asleep then soon after so does Jc. About 3 hour later I wake up and sit up. Jc wakes up and pulls me back down to lay facing him. He puts his forehead to mine then leans in further and kisses me. I close my eyes and we just lay there for about 5 minutes until we hear the everyone talking in the living room. We get up and walk in the living room and tell everyone its 11pm and time to get in our rooms. They all get up and go to their rooms hand in hand.

By 11:30 no one was talking anymore so i was assuming they were asleep. I couldn't sleep because i just woke up from a 3 hour nap. Me and Jc decided to go skate around the neighborhood. We stay out skating till about 2am. We sat on our boards for a while and just talked. We talked about how we met and how much we have in common. Then he told me that him, Connor, Ricky, Kian, Sam, and another one of his friends named Trevor had a youtube channel. He told me they have over 1 million subscribers. He also explained his cloud tattoo on his wrist and how his motto is stay cloudy. He said he was scared to tell me because he thought i would think he was a wierdo and a camera geek. I then told him i was interested a lot in photography and was also a singing youtuber. We then made our way back to my grandma's house and get back in bed. We were both exhausted from skating so much. Jc takes off his shirt and pants and puts on some sweatpants. I put on one of his shirts that was long on me so i didn't wear any pants. We lay down and instantly fall asleep.