Chapter 28

2 weeks later
Taylor's POV

me and Jc just got on the plane and were now on the way from our honeymoon in Hawaii. Trevor was so nice he got us a private plane. What usually was rows of seats were futons. We fall asleep then about 4 hours into our flight i get a call from Georgia. I didn't have good signal in an airplane so i could barely hear her. All i heard was that Sam was in the hospital. I immediately hang up and look at Jc.

"I know that face. Babe whats wrong? Who was that?" He asks desperate to know. "It was Georgia! Sam is in the hospital!" I say while catching my breath. We still have an hour and a half left on the plane which gives me time to calm down. The time goes by really quick while i text Georgia and find out what happened. I then tell Jc.

Sam's mom committed suicide. She hung her self over the balcony of his house. Sam came home to find her totally unconscious. He called the cops as soon as possible but it was too late. Sam then went out and got really drunk and tried to drive home. He t-boned a car at 90 mph and flipped 7 times before hitting a tree. The car he hit had a wife, husband, and 3 kids inside. 2 of the kids and the mom died. Sam is in critical condition at the hospital and not dealing with the situation well at all. He doesn't know he killed anyone in the other car yet but its all over the news.

Me and Jc couldn't help but cry and just hope that Sam was going to be okay. We finally land and run to get our bags. Our limo is waiting outside for us. We tell the driver to take us to the hospital Sam was at. We told him to hurry. We got 2 police escorts to get us through town and to the hospital quickly. When we get there Addey, Sierra, and Breanna are waiting in the lobby for me and Jc. We rush back to Sams room but only 2 of us can go in at a time.

Connor, Kian, and Ricky come out of Sam's room with bloodshot eyes. I could tell they have all been crying. They give me and Jc a chance to go in and see him. When we walk in the first thing i notice is he has stitches all across the top of his head. I can see it because they cad to shave his head in the place the stitches would have to go.

Me and Jc get closer to his bed. He's asleep so i grab his hand and sit in a chair next to the bed. I see he has oxygen pumping in through his nose and needles stuck all in him. I know he wont hear me if i say something so i stay silently weeping. After about 15 minutes i give him a kiss on the cheek and me and Jc walk out of his room wiping our eyes.