Chapter 15

Taylor's POV

all of the boys come walking downstairs with smiles on their faces. By now it's 5pm and almost time to go get dinner. All of the boys say that were going out so me and the girls all go get showers along with the guys. All of the girls decide to curl their hair. None of us are really dress kind of people so we tell the guys not to be fancy because we are dressing Down.

I wear short khaki Hollister shorts with a button down black checkered hollister flannel with black vans and grab my penny board. I walk downstairs to see that me and Jc were almost matching. He had hollister skinny khakis on with black vans and a black checkered button down flannel from Hollister. We both chuckled because we noticed we were gonna be that couple. Then i thought, were not even a couple yet. though we act like it we aren't official yet but i want to be so bad.

All of the girls walk down the stairs behind me with their boards as all of the boys grab their boards. We all walk out if the front door and start to skate to froyo. We all skate there in a matter of 20 minutes. We Eat our ice cream outside sitting on our boards. We all talked and laughed for about two hours then decided to go watch a movie. We all agreed on devil's due.

We ride 20 minutes to the theater and all of the guys bought the girls tickets. I thought it was so sweet and they were such gentlemen. About halfway through the movie it starts to get really scary. Me and Jc snuggle up along with everyone else. I look at sierra next to me and notice her and Ricky are kissing. I then look at Jc and nudge him to look at Ricky. Jc jokingly yells "get it Rickers!"

I then feel like everyone in the theater was staring at us. Me and Jc laugh along with Sierra and Ricky then we notice Addey and Connor and Kian, and Breanna are snuggled and kissing. Me and Jc then look at each other. I look at his lips then back in his eyes. In this moment I knew that he was the one that I wanted. He leans in and we kiss on the lips.