Chapter 3

He grabs my arm and pulls me up. He has wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes. He noticed that my elbow is bleeding so he asks me to come in his house and let him doctor me. I agree mainly because he's pretty attractive and also because my elbow is really starting to hurt. We walk into his house and go upstairs to the bathroom and he picks me up and sits me on the counter. I then notice i also have a small scratch on my knee.

He gets peroxide out of his cabinet and pours it on my knee and elbow. I stare at him the whole time. Why would a stranger help me when they don't even know me? After he was done putting bandages on my elbow and knee he looked up at me still looking at him. He walks me to the front door. As i walk out he stops me. "Can i at least get a name?" He smiles. "Uh Yeah. My names Taylor. What about you?" I ask shyly. "My names Jc. Jc Caylen." He says smiling noticing im blushing.

I turn around and grab cloud. I start to ride off and Jc gets back on the lawn mower. Its already 2pm and im really hungry. I ride all the way back to my grandmas house by the time i get to her house its 3:00. I walk inside and go to the upstairs kitchen. I make myself a ham sandwich then walk to my bedroom to eat it. I lay in my bed and watch American Horror Story. I drifted off to sleep. I wake up and look around on my bed. I couldn't find my phone anywhere. I walked to the kitchen to see if i left it in there while i made my sandwich. It wasn't anywhere to be found.

Then i remembered Jc picked me up and put me onto his bathroom counter. That has to be where my phone is. I start to walk down the stairs when i hear a knock at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone but i was hoping it was Jc just because i didn't feel like skating all the way back to his house just to get my phone. I open the door and it was the mailman. I grab the mail out of his hand and take it to the living room. I put it on the couch for my grandma to find then I grab cloud and ride towards Jc's house. I see someone in the distance. Jc was riding his penny board with my phone in his hand.

I was so glad that he brought it because i was too tired to ride for another hour there and an hour back. He finally gets to me and waves at me "hey Taylor!" he says happily as he hands me my phone. "How did you know i lived down here?" I asked him confused. "I was hoping you would be on the way to my house." He says while smiling. I offered him to come in and watch Netflix with me and he accepted.

When we got inside we talk about skating and he watches American Horror Story too so we had a lot in common.