Chapter 26

We get a brochure off line:

$8,750,000

Status: Active

Beds: 7

Baths: 11

List Date: 02/10/2014

Sqft: 12,111

Payment: $33,419/mo

Year Built: 1928

One of the most celebrated addresses in Los Angeles. Sited on 2+ private acres above the Sunset Strip, this 7Bd (en suite) 11Ba( 12,000 +++ sq ft of living space) gated estate includes a full size tennis court, large pool & grotto spa, double story home theater, and amazing professional sized bar and entertainment center. The entire property, including the Master Bedroom Suite ( spa ,sauna, 12 ft ceiling shower, walk in closet, terrace) overlooks the awe inspiring Southern and Western LA Basin Views(Downtown Skyline, Mountain, Ocean, Catalina Island). A long gated driveway opens to a motor court and 5 car garage, all providing 10+ car parking . Other amenities include a gourmet kitchen, a wine cellar, a large home gym, an elevator, numerous terraces, a roof top deck adjacent to a Moroccan style meditation room, dog runs, private trails, and a singularly unique and dramatic home unlike any other available on the market. A rare opportunity to own a legendary property. Call for all appts.
----------------------------------------------
Jc's POV

We instantly fall in love with the house. We wait another 2 months and save up 20 million dollars. We made sure we would have the money to buy extra stuff for the house. We moved in May 24th which was Taylor's 19th birthday. We celebrate by going shopping for stuff to put in the house because thats what she wanted to do.

We go to IKEA and get ALOT of christmas lights to hang in all of the bedrooms and a bunch of other stuff. Taylor doesnt know it but i have something special at the house. Before we leave IKEA i put a blindfold on her and we walk in the parking lot. Trevor let us borrow the O2L limo and driver.

We get in the limo and get comfy. After 30 minutes we get to the melting pot because i know Taylor loves fondue. When we get there i take her blindfold off and she gasps and hugs me tightly the. Kisses me on the cheek. We all get out of the limo. After dinner we ride home. When we get there im so nervous because i want everything to go perfectly!

As Taylor puts the key in the door she notices a note on the door.

"Go check the kitchen."

She looks at me and smirks while opening the door.

She walks to the kitchen to find another note on a bouquet of beautiful White orchids. She used to always tell me she hated roses because they were too main stream. The next note said:

"Follow the trail of tiger lily petals"

She does what the note says. The petals lead to the living room upstairs. Everyone follows behind her as she walks up the stairs. She finds a cupcake with a ring inside the top of it to where all you could see was the giant diamond sticking out of the icing. She reads the note next to the cupcake.

"Turn around"

She does so and when she does im kneeling in front of her. "Taylor will you marry me?" I say in a nervous shaky voice. She covers her mouth and starts to cry she nods and says yes whilst crying. I stand up, pick her up and kiss her. I hear the clicking and see the flashing of cameras. It was finally officially forever with the girl of my dreams! It felt unreal!