Chapter 6

10 minutes later i hear a knock at the door and i know exactly who it was. I run to go open the door and smile when i see Jc. We hug each other then we walk to his car. He opens the door for me to get in and closes it when i sit down.

His car is a sky blue mustang convertible. It has 2 white stripes down the middle of it. It takes about 20 minutes to get to the mall so on the way there we played music really loud and rolled the windows down. When we got to the mall he got out of the car and came to the other side to open my door and help me out.

He asked me what i wanted to eat. I didn't really care so i asked him what he likes. "I like Japanese food" he says with a smile on his face. I agree with that and we walk in the mall holding hands. As were walking to the food court i ask him about inviting a few of his friends and my friends to stay over at my house tonight. He agreed to invite a few friends. He then texts them to see if the could come. They all agree and say they will meet at my house at 5. We order our food and sit down. I then see Breanna, Addey, Sierra, and Georgia running over to me. They all hug me then look at Jc with wide eyes. I sit back down and tell the girls to meet at my house at 5. They all nod and walk away.

Me and Jc eat then walk around the mall and shop. We went to Pacsun, Hollister, Abercrombie, Spencer's, and journeys. We both get a new pair of vans, new penny boards, and a lot of clothes. By the time we left the mall it was 4pm. We get to the house at 4:30 and decide to skate on our new boards until our friends got there. Everyone got there around 5:30. Jc introduced everyone to his friends and i did the same with my friends. We all chose roommates for tonight. I chose Jc, Georgia chose Sam, Addey chose Connor, Breanna chose Kian, and sierra chose Ricky.

There are 4 bedrooms upstairs, a living room and a kitchen so someone will have to sleep in the living room on the couch. Georgia and Sam decide they will sleep in the living room. We all go upstairs to make the beds for tonight and to unpack our clothes. while they were unpacking me and Jc go to his house to get him a pack of clothes. When we get back everyone is in the upstairs living room watching Netflix.