Chapter 33

The tour started next summer and we were all so excited! We didn't know the cities yet but it was called the USTOUR. Its almost christmas and i have no clue what im gonna get Jc. I think Jc knows what he's getting me but he won't tell me. I heard his saying that his camera sucks and that he needs to get a new one.

I then go on Best Buy's website and search: Canon Rebel T3I. I find one perfect for Jc. I got the camera with 3 lenses. It costed $1,000. I already had the money and christmas was in 10 days. I tell Jc i had to go grocery shopping and he was going to the gym.

Shortly after Jc left i asked ricky if i could drive his car to get Jc something for christmas. Ricky said yes so grabbed the keys and drove To best buy. I was in a hurry to get home before Jc. It takes him 2 hours at the gym. When i got to best buy i asked a worker where the Canon Rebel T3I's were.

He led me to the camera's. I get a white one with 3 white lenses and proceed to check out. The total price was $1,020. I had 30 minutes to get home before Jc. I run to the car and get home 15 minutes before i was expecting Jc. Luckily his car want in the garage so i know i beat him home but i still have to get inside and hide the camera. I run inside and ask ricky if i can hide the camera in his closet. He nods and then i tell him my plan for when Jc comes home and asks me what i got at the store. Im gonna tell him "i decided not to go because Ricky needed help christmas shopping for Sierra."

I then hear the front door close. "Taylor!" Jc yells. "Im in Ricky's room." I yell back. Jc walks in and i tell him i stayed home and helped Ricky. He nods and changes the subject. "So Ricky what are you thinking about getting Sierra?" Jc says. "I dont really know. Me and Taylor were thinking an iPhone 5S and lime green Beats because thats all she talks about and Jc nods.