Chapter 5

I jump in the shower and stay in there for a good 30 minutes. When i get out i put on my bra and underwear then washed off all of my leftover makeup. I walk in my bedroom and put on my pajamas and crawl in bed. In a matter of seconds i was asleep.

I wake up at 9am and look at my phone. I scroll through my notifications and find 5 unread text messages.

From: Jc
Good morning! 😘

From: Sierra
Hey girl! What are you doing today?

From: Georgia
Hey Tay! I was wondering if you wanna go to the mall with me, Addey, Sierra, and Bre?

From: Addey
Get ur butt outta bed! I wanna go to the mall!

From: Breanna
Can u come to the mall today with me and the girls?

I reply to Jc first.

To: Jc
Good morning! 😊

To: Breanna, Addey, Georgia, Sierra (group message)
Hey girls!!! I would love to go to the mall with you! But i actually kinda have a date at the mall today!

From: Breanna
Awwww who is it?

From: Addey
Is it that guy from school?

From: georgia
Guys! Its obviously her grandma! 😂 jk

From: sierra
Tell us who!!

To: Breanna, Addey, Georgia, Sierra (group message)
Its a guy that lives in my grandma's neighborhood! His names Jc! 😍 id love if y'all could come to my grandmas house and stay tonight! I could ask him if he could bring some friends?

From: Breanna
its fine with me!

From: Georgia
Same!

From: Addey
I would love that too!

From: Sierra
That would be cool!

From: Jc
How are you?

To: Jc
Im great! And you?

From: Jc
Im good! Will you be ready in an hour?

I then looked at the time. Its already 10am and Jc is coming to get me at 11!! I jump out of bed and slip on the clothes i laid out the night before. I run to my bathroom and put on eyeliner and mascara. I curl my hair and spray on perfume. I was ready by 10:45. I went downstairs and say on the couch to wait for Jc.