Chapter 8

Me and Jc are the first ones to wake up. We go to the kitchen and make breakfast together.
----------------------------------------------
Sierra's POV

Ricky is so cute, im so glad taylor met Jc. This moment couldn't be any better than what it is now. I just woke up and Ricky's arms are wrapped around me tightly. He's shirtless with sweatpants on. His hair is all messy and down. He told me i was pretty last night and i almost melted right then and there.

I'm starting to really like Ricky and i hope we could be more than friends when we get to know each other a little bit more. I sit up which wakes Ricky up too. His friends call him Rickers i dont know why but i think its really cute.

Ricky's brownish green eyes, his light brown hair, his teeth, his voice and everything about him is perfect. I could go on and on about his looks but his personality is even better. He's funny, cool, and fun to talk to and be around.
----------------------------------------------
Addey's POV

I wake up at around 11am. Connor and i had the best time last night! I haven't met a guy that sweet in a really long time. I woke up and i was snuggled up next to him with my head on his cheat and his are around my body. I don't want to wake him up so i stay exactly where i am without complaining. I then fall back asleep still in Connors arms.
----------------------------------------------
Breanna's POV

I wake up to arms wrapped around my stomach. Kian and i snuggled last night and i could stay in that moment for a lifetime. I turn around to face Kian. He wakes up and loosens his grip on me but doesn't let go. We look at each other in the eyes. He leaned in closer to me and we kissed. I turn back around and we stay laying in bed.

I love Kian's dark hair and dark brown eyes. Kian has the sweetest smile. Him and Ricky have this think called the crab face that they do and i think its the cutest thing ever.
----------------------------------------------
Georgia's POV

Me and Sam wound up sleeping on the floor because the couch wasn't the most comfortable place for 2 people. Sam slept in his boxers. I asked him about his tattoos before we fell asleep. He told me they mean a lot to him and how he feels like Miley Cyrus with the one on his ribs. He makes me laugh so much. His curly brown hair and brown eyes are perfect and his lip piercing is to die for. I woke up to him kissing me on my forehead and saying good morning in his raspy morning voice.