Chapter 17

Taylor's POV

Today is the day were all going to paris. We got our passports last week and all packed and were so excited for the trip. We haven't heard from Sam or Georgia since what happened. We all get in my grandma's 2 Mercedes and decide who is riding with who and whose driving. Me, Jc, Sierra, and Ricky ride in one. Ricky drives us. Addey, Connor, Kian and Breanna ride in the other car and Connor decided to drive.

We get to the airport and board our flight. Me and Jc in one row, Addey and Connor in another behind us, Sierra and ricky across the walkway from me and Jc. And Kian and Breanna behind them. After being on the flight for about an hour and everyone is either on their electronics or asleep.

Me and Jc are snuggling and listening to music. Addey, Connor, Breanna, and Kian are asleep. I look over and see ricky and sierra making out and nudge Jc. He looks at them then at me and smiles. He looks at my lips then bites his lip. I look into his dark brown eyes the whisper in his ear "not now babe." He chuckles then winks. He leans in and closes his eyes. I tease him by turning my head and he kisses my cheek. He then grasps my chin softly and pulls me in. We kiss passionately for a while then cuddle till we both fall asleep.

We wake up to an announcement saying we have 5 more hours till we land in paris! I get so excited and look at Jc and hug him tightly and kiss his cheek. He looks at me and we peck on the lips a few times before were interrupted by Breanna and Kian giggling. Me and jc look over at them and they look back then said "continue love birds!" We laugh then kiss again.

I cant believe im actually with the guy of my dreams on the way to the most romantic place in the world. J then looks at me and tells me he loves me and that he wishes to spend the rest of his life with me. I blush and know he notices because he puts his hands softly on my cheeks and rubs them with the pads of his thumbs. "I love you too baby! I dont know where id be or what is do without you!" I say. He looks down and smiles as if he is speechless. I giggle which makes him look up. His hands still on my cheeks he pulls me into a kiss then we lean on each others shoulder and drift back to sleep.