Chapter 12

Jc tells Sam and Trevor to come with us. We all walk back down to the car. We drive back to my grandmas house. We get to my grandmas house at 5:30pm. Ricky starts editing his video and uploads it at 7:00. Sam's uploading day is on Wednesday's but he's not in the mood to film right now. I decide that everyone needs to go back home to get more clothes and i told them to bring bathing suits because i wanted to get in the pool later tonight. Jc and I go to his house to get his swim trunks. We hang out at his house for 30 minutes then decide to go back to my grandma's house. Once we get back to my grandmas house it's already 8pm. Everyone else gets there around 8:30 we all get in our swim wear and get in my grandma's pool.

We swim in the pool and listen to music for a long time. We get out at 11 and all get in the shower. Sam hardly talked at all the whole night. He still hasn't filmed his video for tomorrow but no one mentioned it because we know he isn't in a good mood. Sam goes upstairs to the living room to go to bed while everyone else goes to the living room down stairs to watch Connor's and Ricky's video. The video's are both so funny everyone was laughing except for Georgia. We could all tell she was upset. Then she suddenly stood up and walked upstairs.
----------------------------------------------
Sam's POV

I hear someone walking up the stairs. I've been crying and my eyes are blood shot red. I wipe my eyes then Georgia comes and sits next to me on the couch.
"What's wrong?" She asks in a sad but confused voice. I tell her about my dad and how 2 years ago today he left me and my mom. She feels sorry for me and hugs me. I tell her i dont think i can do this anymore. I lay down and close my eyes. I hear her walk down stairs. I then quickly get up and get all of my clothes out of my closet. I pack all of my stuff and hide it under the couch.

I decide that I'm going to leave tomorrow morning. Ill call someone to give me a ride to my house. I feel like my mom needs me and i feel really stupid for not being with her today. By 12:30am me and Georgia lay on the floor. I make sure she doesn't fall asleep on me so i dont wake her up when i leave. She falls asleep right away and i cant sleep so i text one of my best friends Jarrad. He says he can come pick me up at 3. I sit up and just think for hours.